Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/1

tumblr_ptxfvkx6wF1rmv1vdo5_540.gif

Just finished watching fyter fest. Wasn’t as good as double or nothing but still very entertaining.

Can’t believe Christopher Daniels is near 50 and can still put on a great match

MJF is awesome. Jungle boy is growing on me

That 6 man elite tag match was great but they really don’t care about tagging in, do they? Lol still fun to watch

Jon of Moxley is at home in AEW and it showed vs Joey Janela. What a insane match.

I don’t like chair shots to the head as long as they are protected. Damn Cody. Great match though

Still getting used to watching non wwe wrestling full time.

Last edited:
Considering how the former Dean Ambrose was counting the days until his contract was up with WWE, it’s not surprising that Jon Moxley’s new deal has an opt-out clause.

According to Rajah, Moxley signed a three-year deal with the new promotion. However, he’s able to opt out of the contract after the first year should he choose to do so.

Additionally, Rajah has some new details on his departure from WWE. Apparently WWE was so confident that Ambrose would return to the company that they had tentative creative plans that he would come back at the 2020 Royal Rumble. Obviously that won’t be the case, but it does give a reason as to why they were so gracious during his exit

• Booker T, after agreeing to come, has pulled out of All Out. He evidently said when pulling out that he found out the WWE vs. AEW war was very real and he didn't want to be in the middle of it. I've been told to expect another major counter by WWE shortly.

Updated card

• Cody & Dustin Rhodes vs. The Young Bucks
  • Brandi Rhodes vs. Allie
  • Kenny Omega vs. CIMA
  • Kip Sabian vs. Adam “Hangman” Page
  • Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr. & Fenix) vs. SCU (Scorpio Sky & Frankie Kazarian, w/ Christopher Daniels)
  • The Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) against Angelico & Jack Evans and Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy to advance to All Out for a chance at a first round bye in the Tag Title tournament
  • A pissed off Chris Jericho with a live mic
  • Britt Baker in action
  • Bea Priestley in action
  • Joey Janela, Jimmy Havoc & Darby Allin vs. MJF, Shawn Spears & Sammy Guevara (The Buy In)
  • Sonny Kiss vs. Peter Avalon w/Leva Bates (The Buy In)

The event airs for free in the United States on the BleacherReport app. The Buy-In Pre-Show stars at 7:30 PM Eastern time and the main card begins at 8:15 PM.

Last edited:
Lucha Bros the dopest Tag team in the game right now hands down. I slick wanted to see Pentagon Jr in WWE but it looks like this def was the better option it looks like they will beat Bucks to be the first ever AEW tag champs.

Back