Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision/Rampage- 4/27

I fuccin missed tonite. I dunno why I thought this was coming on until i saw lil highlights on IG...

Bruh...MJF Heel of the Year. Lol @ MJF, Tony, and Spears

Although they showed only a portion...that women's match looked better wit no crowd. Seem like they showed out.

I dunno man. These no crowds ain't as bad as I thought it be. You get to focus solely on the match, w/o being sidetrack by the crowds, their chanting, and other distractions by them.

Like I said few days ago...I don't think that Bray/Cena promo would've been as good as it was had the crowd been there.

Lol @ Sammy and MJF having to sing Jericho's intro due to no crowd.

This show was surprisingly done so well, like it showcased exactly what makes AEW a great stand out company. Even the Broken Matt return was done better then anything from his last WWE run. It's like the place is ran by a group of people who understand a wrestling show in 2020 and are invested.

Vanguard fucking 1 man lol

Can someone tell me how Penelope Ford didn't get picked up for NXT when she had a tryout? I know the breasteses is fake but that's a sexy white chick and she is right up vince's alley. Also how did Joey Janela bag that? Dude been overachieving his entire life it seems

Back