Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

What the hell was the point taking the title off Joe just to give it right back to him 3 or 4 weeks later, this company booking is straight up dog shit

Jade Cargill hit 50 wins and none of those wins are against quality opponents, don't y'all dare say no damn Tay Conti

Jade might be this company biggest star who has crossover appeal but the way they're booking her you wouldn't know it. Goldberg was green as fuck but he was going over the likes of Scott Hall, Sting, Hogan, Curt Hennig, The Giant and other big names.

What the hell was the point taking the title off Joe just to give it right back to him 3 or 4 weeks later, this company booking is straight up dog shit
To leave the Seattle crowd with a feel good moment seeing their hometown hero win the belt. The story here is Wardlow and Joe. Darby gotta be freed up for Sting’ last match.

You got such a problem with the booking, maybe it would be best for you and everyone in the thread, if you stopped watching.

I knew this was coming lol

Lol. Aye as soon as Darby lost...I knew Chi-Town was in his house like

10UHehEC098kAE.gif

Me personally...I would've had Wardlow come in and interfere.

Either cause Joe to lose to Darby again behind the ref's back

Or

Wardlow causes a DQ where Darby retains, which leads to a triple threat. That could making a compelling story of how the odds would GREATLY be stacked against Darby.

To leave the Seattle crowd with a feel good moment seeing their hometown hero win the belt. The story here is Wardlow and Joe. Darby gotta be freed up for Sting’ last match.

You got such a problem with the booking, maybe it would be best for you and everyone in the thread, if you stopped watching.
Maybe you should stop watching WWE and going in those threads, everyone would be happy in there. You got some nerve

Lol. Aye as soon as Darby lost...I knew Chi-Town was in his house like

View attachment 1013285

Me personally...I would've had Wardlow come in and interfere.

Either cause Joe to lose to Darby again behind the ref's back

Or

Wardlow causes a DQ where Darby retains, which leads to a triple threat. That could making a compelling story of how the odds would GREATLY be stacked against Darby.
Transitional champions, every single reign it seems.

the-critic-it-stinks.gif

Jade might be this company biggest star who has crossover appeal but the way they're booking her you wouldn't know it. Goldberg was green as fuck but he was going over the likes of Scott Hall, Sting, Hogan, Curt Hennig, The Giant and other big names.
Yea and look what happened to one of the greatest wrestlers in history because you had a green ranger in there

bill-goldberg-kicks-bret-hart.gif

Jade got names such as Athena, Thunder Rosa, Kiera Hogan, Diamanté, Leyla Hirsch, and Santana Garrett on her record. Multi-year vets. You know why they better than Jade? Because they wrestle more than once a week. You want Jade to improve? Tell Jade to book more matches outside of AEW

Maybe you should stop watching WWE and going in those threads, everyone would be happy in there. You got some nerve
I did stop watching WWE for a long time. I only used to post only for PPVs and PLEs. I start posting in the weekly shows when HHH took over

Back