Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/1

Can't front Starks had a good showing tonight

Cody been having great matches the last few weeks with that belt. I hope that this is the workhorse belt going forward

They need to go ahead and give the people that four way tag team match at the next PPV. Young Bucks, FTR, Butcher & Blade, and Sabian-Havok

I be talking shit about Sammy but I be damned if he don't be taking some of the craziest and comical bumps in AEW besides Moxley

Good showing last night. I legit like this company alot, i thought they would have more issues this early in but AEW has really put on some great tv and story building.

Even tag team wrestling lives strong in AEW. Last night was a good look at that.

Also loved how different it was to see some new girl get a video package for her debut and this demond child Abadon comes out as the "jobber" with no package and actually beat the girl they were spotlighting. Really loved that. In WWE, thag person debuting with a video package would of guaranteed won.

Also loved how different it was to see some new girl get a video package for her debut and this demond child Abadon comes out as the "jobber" with no package and actually beat the girl they were spotlighting. Really loved that. In WWE, thag person debuting with a video package would of guaranteed won.

That’s something about fan I don’t like. If someone makes their debut, do they really need to win their first match? No, as long as the loss makes sense. Liked that AEW had her lose her first AEW match

AEW has not been immune either, with an ex-girlfriend of Jimmy Havoc, wrestling personality, and adult entertainer Rebecca Crow, accusing the AEW star of emotional abuse during their relationship. Crow later shared a sexual assault allegation from another, anonymous person against Havoc that allegedly happened while Crow and Havoc were in a relationship. Another AEW wrestler was hinted at but not named in other accusations.

Back