Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 6/26

I have no issue with Omega holding the strap for a while but the Young Bucks need to drop the tag titles.Never got the appeal of the bucks

the Hardy’s were fresh and just dope. These guys are smug and arrogant; too good for you. Comes off as shitty.

the Hardy’s were fresh and just dope. These guys are smug and arrogant; too good for you. Comes off as shitty.
That's what they are doing on purpose with Omega, being as outlandish as they can be. Bucks been running the tag team division for the past decade I think they got a right for a arrogant run after they pretty much been the #1 tag team in wrestling in the 2010s and in 2 of probably the greatest tag matches ever.

Rampage debut should’ve been tonight with Punk ushering it in… as they’re said… “we welcome in a new era” or something like that… huge debut, pull mad ratings to beat smackdown and ruin the Roman/Cena views, make a statement for AEW

that would’ve been dope…

anyway… is Punk really debuting tonight or Sunday?

Rampage debut should’ve been tonight with Punk ushering it in… as they’re said… “we welcome in a new era” or something like that… huge debut, pull mad ratings to beat smackdown and ruin the Roman/Cena views, make a statement for AEW

that would’ve been dope…

anyway… is Punk really debuting tonight or Sunday?

It has to be tonight. What happens Sunday with AEW? Am I missing something?

Back