Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/22

I hate the super Canadian destroyers off the top... it's a cool whoa moment, but it's super high risk w very little room for error.. so many unnecessary risks. Shit scares me

b0ca80d46b80e3fd114edf293f4764d5010f236e.gifv

d3554ccd4881e60d1e531ca2d9b27708dffd3894.gifv

0a369c67f9ec802b088981280d993537774e0a82.gifv

No one got caught lol

Lol yea it was a lot of dumb unnecessary spots this episode. Fenix straight up did not get caught, Orange Cassidy didn't get caught, Colt didn't get caught, Sabian was just out there to take a bump from a high place, and I know it was because Statlander tripped but that spot may have injured Britt Baker.

Great show last night, ready for the ppv. Hangman doing the 100yard dash in some cow boy boots is fucking gold. Lol

I wonder who they could get to fill her role on Saturday if she can't go. Probably Penelope Ford. Britt Baker was just starting to get cooking too. SMH

Also smh@ all the people blaming Nyla Rose talking about she's too sloppy in the ring when it was Statlander and Shida who threw her onto Britt in the corner.

It's official. Britt Baker is out for tomorrow. If I'm AEW, have Deonna Purrazzo debut tomorrow by attacking Statlander on some revenge for injuring Britt type of deal.

Also smh@ all the people blaming Nyla Rose talking about she's too sloppy in the ring when it was Statlander and Shida who threw her onto Britt in the corner.

The instant I watched it I knew it was a wrap. Just based off how they threw Nyla.

Damn...Brit was starting to get into that heel role, and actually puttin on some good matches.

Damn, Rey was going to go off so that sucks but Lucha Bros my fav tag team in the world right now so hopefully he returns with Pentagon by his side.

Back