Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/22

Bruh that tag match between Lucha Bros and Omega and Cowboy was fuxking flames live, literally the crowd is in groups discussing it while it's on commercial. Ain't see anything like this at a crowd I been to.

Bruh that tag match between Lucha Bros and Omega and Cowboy was fuxking flames live, literally the crowd is in groups discussing it while it's on commercial. Ain't see anything like this at a crowd I been to.

By far one of the best tag matches I've seen in a loooooooooooong time.

Shit had the crowd on fire.

Man Darbin had one of the biggest pops of the night, dude is a star.

The crowd finishing singing Jerichos song was lit live, this show was alot more fun then the last 5 Raw and Smackdowns I been to and one was a go home show for Mania.

I'm pretty sure this didnt air but Cody cut an emotional promo about growing up in Atlanta and a Dusty story that had him bursting to tears, great way to end the night.

Last edited:
Shit had the crowd on fire.

Man Darbin had one of the biggest pops of the night, dude is a star.

The crowd finishing singing Jerichos song was lit live, this show was alot more fun then the last 5 Raw and Smackdowns I been to and one was a go home show for Mania.

I'm pretty sure this didnt air but Cody cut an emotional promo about growing up in Atlanta and a Dusty story that had him bursting to tears, great way to end the night.

Had he cut that promo on tv...he would've gotten an Emmy.

That kick tho...got damn. Fold that mutha like paper.

Yo that’s cage match was so old school!!

What I liked about AEWs cage:

It looks different than WWEs cage (it’s taller and the bottom of the cage touches the floor instead of the apron, I hated that about WWEs cage)

I like the bars that are behind the turnbuckles so wrestlers can climb it easier

There’s no need for a HIAC since the cage is bigger than WWEs cage and not much smaller that HIAC

Yo that’s cage match was so old school!!

What I liked about AEWs cage:

It looks different than WWEs cage (it’s taller and the bottom of the cage touches the floor instead of the apron, I hated that about WWEs cage)

I like the bars that are behind the turnbuckles so wrestlers can climb it easier

There’s no need for a HIAC since the cage is bigger than WWEs cage and not much smaller that HIAC
Yea it was a beauty in person, only thing is hard to see from the crowd if your at an angle like the Mania over head legs.

What happened at the end? I was too busy watchin Bianca & Charlotte. Should've stayed watched AEW. Smh.

What happened at the end? I was too busy watchin Bianca & Charlotte. Should've stayed watched AEW. Smh.
They had a weigh in between Mox and Jericho, Jericho was stalling and Mox hit him busting him open, Inner Circle jumped him, Dustin came out to fight with Hager taking it to the back and damaging the dippin dots(oh the humanity), Darby Allin came out to get sammy but got a skateboard broken over his face, Mox and jericho went at it for a minute but mo got low blowed and paradigm shifted on the scale

Bruh that weigh in was fucking lit. I havent been sold on a match in a min like this, fucking died when Jericho squad came out single filed line arms on eachother shoulders lol. I'm pretty hyped for Revolution.

Back