Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/22

I've said it before in WWE threads. Britt so natural with it as a heel and Becky heel run isn't working out for her si I made a joke chill out. I think most people have said the same so why are you so pressed? Seriously tho. We are discussing wrestling on here and your mad because there is a little WWE slander here? If your that triggered by it then ignore and keep it moving. Like what are we doing here??
I'm just fucking with you cuz you pressed to keep comparing them...

Shits funny to me... Like you KEEP doing it...

Nah man Ruby got to grind some before she just comes in taking Britts strap. Shorty still aight but that's forThunder Rosa to get the title off her in their anticipated rematch down the line.

If that's the case...Thunder Rosa should've won that battle royal. This would've been the perfect set up for those two

I'm just fucking with you cuz you pressed to keep comparing them...

Shits funny to me... Like you KEEP doing it...
lol we just having fun in here I just hate when folks get mad folks just taking shit having fun because their WWE was mentioned negatively. I wat h both products and love both but it is what it is when it comes to some shit just being better. It's fucking prowrestling. Lol

Going to need all AEW wrestlers to understand you can't roll by yourself in these AEW skreets

Nah man Ruby got to grind some before she just comes in taking Britts strap. Shorty still aight but that's forThunder Rosa to get the title off her in their anticipated rematch down the line.
Yeah ThunderRosa gonna be the lady who takes it. Gotta have some build up tho

Britt Baker vs Thunder Rosa is the most anticipated women's match/rematch. I can't wait to see Baker take it all the way up to that point.

lol we just having fun in here I just hate when folks get mad folks just taking shit having fun because their WWE was mentioned negatively. I wat h both products and love both but it is what it is wheh it comes to some shit just being better.
I've said before, I just like dope ass matches, I don't care what the promotion....

It's crazy to compare them, just be happy wrestling on like damn near every night of the week 🤷🏿‍♂️

They need to continue to build Jade up, put her in a feud with Nyla Rose and have her go over
Problem with Jade we all would probably like to look the other way at...she sucks. She is too stiff and not in a good way. She needs some extra training and match work to get her there but i think they pushed her to the show because of her look and background. I want her to succeed tho

I've said before, I just like dope ass matches, I don't care what the promotion....

It's crazy to compare them, just be happy wrestling on like damn near every night of the week 🤷🏿‍♂️

What is unhappy? Because I threw shots at Becky tragic heel turn? Come on man mfs going talk shit regardless how folks feel because we just having fun and talking. Don't be offended brother we all need to kill the whole , " don't bring up ___ company in a thread " bs because it's going happen again and again. Both shows are scripted, have wrestlers, and put on a show, it's comparable. lol

Problem with Jade we all would probably like to look the other way at...she sucks. She is too stiff and not in a good way. She needs some extra training and match work to get her there but i think they pushed her to the show because of her look and background. I want her to succeed tho
Jade Cargill should be nowhere near the title for atleast another year

Yeah she just needs ring time to get her in ring skills and gimmick down. Build that endurance up where she can have 10-15 min good matches

Plus give her some competition. These squash matches aint helping. She can still be dominant and put on quality matches at the same time.

When she wins that title tho...OOO WEEE!

Back