Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 6/19

Squad!
k8AW35.gif

Man tonight was probably the best tribute show ever. Every match was top notch quality and they put on for Brodie with PPV quality match performances, even the women's match was good.

The tribute video had me tearing up a bit, glad WWE worked with them to use their footage too and their stars. When his son was staring down at his dads boots looking like a super villain in the works with the dark order music playing was a real dope ass moment.
Screenshot_20201230-223411_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Man tonight was probably the best tribute show ever. Every match was top notch quality and they put on for Brodie with PPV quality match performances, even the women's match was good.

The tribute video had me tearing up a bit, glad WWE worked with them to use their footage too and their stars. When his son was staring down at his dads boots looking like a super villain in the works with the dark order music playing was a real dope ass moment.
View attachment 432136
Did they? Those were all personal pictures. I did see a tweet that both were putting together footage for a tribute video, but I don't recall anything saying they worked together

Did they? Those were all personal pictures. I did see a tweet that both were putting together footage for a tribute video, but I don't recall anything saying they worked together
I'm assuming so as they still had to sign off on AEW using Bludgeon Brothers pictures and Wyatt Family I know there was some personal photos in the mix as well but I'm sure the Bludgeon Brothers and Wyatt Family pics were signed off by WWE since they were in character or other promotions could get away with a whole lot more.

That's why you didn't see pics of Jericho during his career in WWE and WCW when they did the 30 years of Jericho episode on AEW.

Tonight was also a glimpse of how cool Dark Order could be if they had a few dominating people along with silly John Silver and his partner. I hope they don't drop the group and find a way to keep it alive.

Back