Welcome To aBlackWeb

Actress says Anal Cancer Caused By Husband's Throat Cancer

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Marcia Cross, who bravely battled and defeated anal cancer less than a year ago, has revealed her disease was most likely the same strain of HPV that caused her husband’s throat cancer years earlier.

Cross, 57, is now in remission, and speaking out about the dangers of the STD. The former Desperate Housewives star appeared on CBS This Morning Opens a New Window. to promote early prevention against HPV and encourage people to get the HPV vaccine.

“I know there are people who are ashamed. You have cancer! You have to then also feel ashamed? Like you did something bad, you know, because it took up residence in your anus? I mean, come on, really. There’s enough on your plate.” Cross said.

“Even for me, it took a while. Anus, anus, anus! Ha. You just have to get used to it.”

According to the CDC, HPV causes more than 90 percent of anal cancers, and can spread from one person to another through sex or just by skin-to-skin contact. Back in 2009 her husband, Tom Mahoney, was diagnosed with throat cancer and underwent treatment. Little did the couple know the cancers would end up being related.

In September 2018, after a grueling battle of her own, including six weeks of radiation then two weeks of chemo, Cross finally revealed she was cancer-free.

“I am POST cancer. All good now. Hard journey, but I am HEALTHY, happy, and more present and grateful than ever,” she shared on Instagram Opens a New Window. . Thank you from the bottom of my ever expanding heart for all of your LOVE.”

Now well-educated on the disease and its dangers, Cross highly recommends early immunization. She said her daughters are up for their first shot at the end of the school year.

As for her own recovery, Cross told CBS Opens a New Window. she’s doing great.

“I’m feeling back to normal though it’s a new normal,” she said. “I don’t think I’ll ever take it for granted. I’m the girl who goes to the bathroom now and I go ‘Yes! It’s great what my body can do! I’m so grateful.'”

tenor.gif

I quit bruh

just give me a menthol, a mcrib, and a coca cola from the 50's

ill take my chances

So did he give her cancer by tossing her salad or did she give him cancer by letting him toss her salad?
Probably.
All u sexually bored Babylonians this is whats in your futures

Last edited:
he had it first

"you can lick on the pussy but dont spit on the clit"

this reminds me of a story a nigga told in the barber shop one day about a fiend toppin him off

dumbass said he just let her work on the side, so she didnt get no spit in the hole lmfao

humanity is done

Last edited:
This ain't really a laughing matter, but lol @ her having cancer but being embarrassed because people know she takes it up the ass. When you're fighting for your life, who gives a shit what people know about your sexual activities.

She best be on the look out for cervical cancer if she gave him throat cancer and his willie gave her ass cancer after doing vaginal intercourse then anal. It's a shame she didn't know she was an hpv carrier.

Back