Welcome To aBlackWeb

Acknowledge Him: The Samoan Savage Solo Sikoa

I was in the crowd for mania 33. Seeing all these men my age seeing how taker struggled and how Roman was physically stronger and more dominant was kinda unreal. He especially embraced this the night after on Raw. I was sold on him in 2015 and haven’t looked back since

i forgot to add that part. he received nuclear heat from the crowd and ain’t even sweat it. i thought vince was pulling the trigger then, but he went back to doing the same ol’ shit

i rewatched wrestlemania 33 the other day and got to roman’s match with the undertaker

outside of remembering how sad taker looked, i noticed that the reigns we see now, was in him back then

there were moments he was acting heelish. his mannerisms, arrogance, expressions. this is who he is. maybe he wouldn’t of been able to put it all together back then, because all those years of miscasting and failures lead to the tribal chief character we see today…

but dude reeeally should’ve been heel from the jump

I always said this but its nothing new cause WWE always fucks up when it comes to choosing heel/face alignments.

I forget what brother it was, but I saw an interview once where one of the Usos....I think it was Jimmy, he said he wasn't there when Roman went heel, he was injured.... But he was watching ..

And when he heard him talking... He was like.....

O shit.... This the real Roman... If this go over.... Niggaz in trouble.... Cuz this how he really is .. And they really not ready .... Great character work

I forget what brother it was, but I saw an interview once where one of the Usos....I think it was Jimmy, he said he wasn't there when Roman went heel, he was injured.... But he was watching ..

O shit.... This the real Roman... If this go over.... Niggaz in trouble.... Cuz this how he really is .. And they really not ready .... Great character work

• Coon
Reactions: GNS

Jimmy....whole Bloodline thing started with Jimmy injured. Thats why we got Jey vs Roman on ppv.

It was that Heels docuseries they had... The Roman episode was epic .. Cuz it really pointed out how his era really needed to be a heel era...

But with him putting so much face work with the shield and the big dog character.... It really prolonged the fuck outta his career.. Cuz dude already put in legendary work... But the current tribal chief shit really is his Apex.. And it even works better in his 30's than it would have in his 20's

It was that Heels docuseries they had... The Roman episode was epic .. Cuz it really pointed out how his era really needed to be a heel era...

But with him putting so much face work with the shield and the big dog character.... It really prolonged the fuck outta his career.. Cuz dude already put in legendary work... But the current tribal chief shit really is his Apex.. And it even works better in his 30's than it would have in his 20's
His beard greying over the course of this run really sells the battle tested king angle that they've been working.

wwe_shop_merch_roman_reigns_smash_em_stack_em_pin_em_t_shirt_edge_bryan_7122.jpg

Beat em up so bad they made a t shirt out of it

Back