Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to you, who on ABW got hands?

lol Du was just on here telling us how he fiends to knock niggas out in front of an audience. Ain't shit chill about that.

Du the type to be muttering shit under his breath to provoke drunkards to violence just so he can beat their asses.

"Sir, you need to chill out before I have to eject you from the establishment ayo, I saw yo momma on Blacked once" - Du

Du the type to be muttering shit under his breath to provoke drunkards to violence just so he can beat their asses.

"Sir, you need to chill out before I have to eject you from the establishment ayo, I saw yo momma on Blacked once" - Du
My provoking is letting people know that I'm well aware this shit is dumb and I actively don't give a fuck.

It weeds out the weak. Cuz if you're going to go ahead and do this dumb shit with me, imma need you to understand that this solves nothing but pride and ego.

My provoking is letting people know that I'm well aware this shit is dumb and I actively don't give a fuck.

It weeds out the weak. Cuz if you're going to go ahead and do this dumb shit with me, imma need you to understand that this solves nothing but pride and ego.
No one has put up a decent fight against you in the bouncer world, or are you putting up Floyd numbers?

I think there are very, very few people in the world that got hands for real.

There’s those who talk the most but can’t fight (we’ve seen those on this forum, the ones who always say they’ll beat the shit out of people they know nothing about).

Then there’s those that don’t talk and can or can’t fight (you’ll never know until they fight). The most dangerous are those that don’t talk but can fight.

The rarest are those that do talk and can fight.

I think there are very, very few people in the world that got hands for real.

There’s those who talk the most but can’t fight (we’ve seen those on this forum, the ones who always say they’ll beat the shit out of people they know nothing about).

Then there’s those that don’t talk and can or can’t fight (you’ll never know until they fight). The most dangerous are those that don’t talk but can fight.

The rarest are those that do talk and can fight.
I think the saying folks that don’t talk be the ones with hands ain’t a true thing.

I'm sure there's more than 3, but off the top of my head............I'm gonna say DU, Freeman, and Jamel.

Idk

Yall weak tbh. Can't warp space with a punch. Can't infuse ki, chakra, qi. Can get body by most mega fauna

Zw3umd.gif

I got hands…

And attached to them hands is what?? U guessed it…10 fingers!!

And we all know what that means!!

4B17E271-4756-4202-9F99-6F4724445760.gif

:hahaha:

Back