Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABWWF Prediction Series: Royal Rumble Results Posted, Rankings Updated

KillaCham

Wuddup wuddup! If you ain't new here, you already know what this is about. We did this over on the IC and I brought it over here before I dipped for a few (I bought a house and finished my Master's... no, I wasn't locked up niggas... y'all know I'd snitch and be right back out anyway).

WHAT'S NEW
We're moving the prediction forms to Google Forms - easier for y'all to fill out, less manual for me to calculate, and will be more accurate with less room for user error. There will also be a link to a spreadsheet showing the Rankings - a tab for each PPV and a tab for the Total Points Leaderboard

• The ABWWF Prediction Series Season runs from WrestleMania to WrestleMania, with WM being the Season Finale. We're gonna run this for WM39 this year to test it out, with the Season Opener being WWE Backlash in May.
  • You will NOT need a Google account to submit your predictions. However, you can use your Google account to save results before submitting while the match card gets solidified... and edit submissions up until the bell of the first match.
  • Match predictions require responses. Bonus questions are optional (but extra points if correct).

SAME OLD RULES
  • This will be for WWE and NXT PPV events
  • Submissions will be closed after the bell rings for the final match on the card. New or edited submissions for matches that have already begun will be deemed NULL AND VOID (lmao I be using that term in real life too. Co-workers hate my work emails).
  • In the case of duplicate submissions, the latest submission will be used for scoring
  • You will receive 1 point for each correct guess
  • Perfect PPV predictions (not including pre-show matches) for a WWE event will earn you 3 bonus points; 2 bonus points for an NXT event
  • DQs, Countouts, and No Contest: In the case of a disqualification, countout, draw, or no contest results, everyone is awarded 1 point for that match
PRIZES
I hate calling it "prizes".. wtf is this, Chuck E Cheeses?

My vision for this is:

• Single PPV winners: A TBD small sum of ABW Cash
  • First Half Season Leader (who scores the most points between Backlash & Survivor Series): TBD medium sum of ABW Cash
  • Second Half Season Leader (December PPV to Mania): TBD medium sum of ABEW Cash
  • Total Season Winner: Grand Prize ABW Cash
Do y'all even use ABW Bucks? LMAO. Well it's something. Be grateful, niggas!!

@Goldie gave me the blessings for the ABW Cash last time. Can we coordinate proper amounts for this? Idk if y'all experienced inflation since I last been here. Whatever. Btw Goldie, you still look like teenage black Jesus? You know you my dawg

-------------------

So again, the Season starts with WWE BACKLASH in May.... but we'll run Mania up while I work out the kinks for y'all on the backend (nh) and make sure things are smooth for May.
Let's get it!

@TonyDubbz @Chi-Town B @IP360 @PhenomTheMac @SportsByRo @Black_Samson @Iceberg_Taylor @OGDirtyDee @StringerBell @RodyRod @VIBE @grYmes @KillaCham @Infamous114 @Duwop @Based Dave 96 @Shenco @Jack Ward @rusev @Lamarquise @757'sFinest

Last edited:
Last edited:
ABWWF 2023-2024 Full Season Rankings

First Half Year Final Standings
1.png
2.png

ABWWF 2023 Beta Run Results

Last edited:
Would be dope if everybody wanted to drop 5 dollars(or more) to participate in a collection and top winners get the mula. Or something like that.

Would be dope if everybody wanted to drop 5 dollars(or more) to participate in a collection and top winners get the mula. Or something like that.
I'm down for that. Whoever wants to throw in money would be eligible. Others would just play for fun.

Last edited:
WM card finalized. Link in the third post. NXT coming shortly.

Let's also discuss buy-in and payout ideas for when this starts off in May. First half & second half winners = 25% of the pot each, Overall winner = 50% of the pot?

@TonyDubbz @Chi-Town B @IP360 @PhenomTheMac @SportsByRo @Black_Samson @Iceberg_Taylor @OGDirtyDee @StringerBell @RodyRod @VIBE @grYmes @KillaCham @Infamous114 @Duwop @Based Dave 96 @Shenco @Jack Ward @rusev @Lamarquise @757'sFinest

Tag whoever I'm missing
Now a mfa got watch NXT to get his points up

WM card finalized. Link in the third post. NXT coming shortly.

Let's also discuss buy-in and payout ideas for when this starts off in May. First half & second half winners = 25% of the pot each, Overall winner = 50% of the pot?

Tag whoever I'm missing
Yall really wanna make this interesting lets do 10 dollar buy in instead of 5.

Forgot NXT be pulling in only 600k viewers a week. Thinking of doing the WWE rankings for money and the WWE+NXT rankings for fun.

Back