Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABWWF Prediction Series: 23-24 SEASON OVER / Stats & Awards Posted

Changed it to checkboxes and was able to have 2 options that way. Good catch.

@OGDirtyD @Black_Samson @Iceberg_Taylor @VIBE if y'all filled it out through your Google account, you should be able to edit and pick a second option. Otherwise, you can do another submission or tell me which 2 teams you want and I'll make it happen.

Awesome Truth & New Catch Republic

(My gut wants to say Theory / Waller but I can’t commit lol )

For storyline purposes Awesome Truth should be the outright winners IMO. They don’t need a long reign have em loose to Waller & Theory at Backlash.

I got Damian Priest successfully cashing-in on either Rollins or Drew.

Thinking about it, you might be right? I got Rhea and Dom getting W’s. It might be a big night for them. But I chose to opt against the cash in and went for “no cash in/fail”

I got Damien cashing in also but I dont have him doing it successfully. But either way it sets up Priest vs Drew in a WHC feud post Mania since they been beefing since WarGames

I’m still of the belief that Damien cashes in but fails to win due to Finn fuckin him over. However, I can see Punk distracting Drew for Seth to get the win & Damien going over Seth post match. The Judgement Day I think will break up this year but it’s gonna take a few months for things to fall apart.

I had Damien successfully cashing in when it was Seth vs. CM Punk. WIth Drew in the picture, especially if he wins the title, I dunno about that..

Rey Mysterio & Dragon Lee switched to Rey & Andrade. Lemme know if anyone wants to change their pick

20240405_WM40_Match_ReyDragonSantosDominik_UPDATE_FC_Saturday--b91de20474268d0e0379e582a4dfee3a.jpg

Back