Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABWWF Prediction Series SEASON OVER / 23-24 Stats & Awards Posted

I think Seth retains...but Damien cashes in
Dunno why I didn't think of this scenario. I went with Nakamura since Seth's back issue is legitimate and I bet Trips wants Shinsuke to have the run he didn't have during the AJ Styles feud. But the cash in is a good call.

Dunno why I didn't think of this scenario. I went with Nakamura since Seth's back issue is legitimate and I bet Trips wants Shinsuke to have the run he didn't have during the AJ Styles feud. But the cash in is a good call.

Yeah if Seth is bringing up his back....then I think he's gonna step aside to get that taken care of. But I'd be more shocked if Nak wins

Payback Predictions Results
This was the first event where we had perfect predictions. @TonyDubbz & @757'sFinest killed it for the 3 bonus points.

For those we joined in late, stick with it. We have a first half final rankings, and second half final rankings, and an overall full season final rankings.

WWE First Half: Backlash - Payback
Overall First Half: Backlash - NXT No Mercy
WWE & Overall Second Half: Fastlane - Wrestlemania Finale

And of course, full season is Backlash to Wrestlemania. TonyDUbbz came in and snatched the #1 spot for the first half WWE rankings on some buzzer beater shit. The next NXT PPV can tell a different story for the overall first half, though.

We're also going to do a Royal Rumble Pool. Some fun shit coming up.

Please let me know if the charts below aren't loading.

@already home_17 @Iceberg_Taylor @PhenomTheMac @IP360 @VIBE @OGDirtyD @Infamous114 @Duwop @RodyRod @willhustle @femto696

Last edited:
Payback Predictions Results
This was the first event where we had perfect predictions. @TonyDubbz & @757'sFinest killed it for the 3 bonus points.

For those we joined in late, stick with it. We have a first half final rankings, and second half final rankings, and an overall full season final rankings.

WWE First Half: Backlash - Payback
Overall First Half: Backlash - NXT No Mercy
WWE & Overall Second Half: Fastlane - Wrestlemania Finale

And of course, full season is Backlash to Wrestlemania. TonyDUbbz came in and snatched the #1 spot for the first half WWE rankings on some buzzer beater shit. The next NXT PPV can tell a different story for the overall first half, though.

We're also going to do a Royal Rumble Pool. Some fun shit coming up.

Please let me know if the charts below aren't loading.

Wow didn't realize I got a perfect score....I'm coming for that #1 spot

NXT: No Mercy Predictions
sc5rq35v8apb1.jpg

Predictions Link:
https://forms.gle/HtMCcmvUH5Q3RXjC6

@already home_17 @Iceberg_Taylor @PhenomTheMac @IP360 @VIBE @OGDirtyD @Infamous114 @Duwop @RodyRod @willhustle @femto696 @TonyDubbz @757'sFinest @Black_Samson

Second half of the 2023 ABWWF Prediction Series starts now! If you didn't partake in the first half, we'll have rankings for the first and second half of the season split (and one for the full year) so join in.

First half final rankings & No Mercy results will be posted tomorrow.

Was waiting for a 6th match to be announced for Fastlane, but it's getting too close so let's get this going.

Back