Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABWWF Prediction Series: 24-25 Season: Clash At The Castle

NXT Battleground Predictions

445404110_1192713555391892_7155624404577702930_n.jpg

Predictions Link: @TonyDubbz @Chi-Town B @IP360 @PhenomTheMac @SportsByRo @Black_Samson @Iceberg_Taylor @OGDirtyDee @StringerBell @RodyRod @VIBE @grYmes @KillaCham @Infamous114 @Duwop @Based Dave 96 @Shenco @Jack Ward @rusev @Lamarquise @757'sFinest @BountyHunterRo @oldman_Ghost! @Loneshot

The ladder match was the hardest to predict for me. I think I could safely rule 3 women out of winning it tho. I also threw 1 title change in there.

The ladder match was the hardest to predict for me. I think I could safely rule 3 women out of winning it tho. I also threw 1 title change in there.
I went with the safe bet with Sol but I have a feelin someone else gonna pull out the W. This was the hardest cause anyone of them can win and it would be totally acceptable

I chose Roxi but I wouldnā€™t ve surprised if she lost. A title swap might happen..Grace has an open challenge on the 14th,

I went with the safe bet with Sol but I have a feelin someone else gonna pull out the W. This was the hardest cause anyone of them can win and it would be totally acceptable
I narrowed it down to Sol, Fallon, and Lash but went with Lash. Probably the most over with the crowd and overdue for a push at this point. Might've went with Sol is she didn't stand tall this past week.

Also gonna start posting the raw spreadsheet of picks at the beginning of the show. The process of doing the formulas to show winners in green, then SUM/COUNT how many greens each person gets (then moving them to the master sheet) doesn't take too long. But if I'm not watching live or not at a computer then you guys usually have to wait. Then I get into fuck it I'll do it later mode lol. But this way y'all can at least see what's up before the matches end.

Back