Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Classic Rap Album Vault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
These are the albums voted on by the people of ABW that are considered to be classic albums.

Graduation_%28album%29.jpg

kanye-cover.jpg

268x0w.jpg

Juvenile400Degreez.jpg

Ice_Cube-Death_Certificate_%28album_cover%29.jpg

E_1999_Eternal_cover.jpg

rsz_34585.jpg

Lil_Wayne_-_Tha_Carter.jpg

Game-the-documentary.jpg

Young_Jeezy_Let%27s_Get_It_Thug_Motivation_101.jpg

Foodliquor.jpg

MosDefBlackonBothSides.jpg

UGK_Ridin%27_Dirty_1996.jpg

71Y-fU7J0NL._SY355_.jpg

Jay-Z_-_American_Gangster.png

DrDre-2001.jpg

Project_Pat_Mista_Dont_Play.jpg

DoggPoundDoggFood.jpg

51TMVXFJ3XL.jpg

Last edited:
aye man, i will fight you over 400 Degreez. That's no southern bias. That album is amazing

Production, lyrics, content, crazy replay value and two of the biggest singles of his career

that is a classic album

So far, thats the only southern based album in the vault

relax

Do we nominate classic albums here?

Edit to add: I see now that we’re voting on them now in other threads (Bone Thugs In Harmony for example).

@AP21

I got a suggestion fam.

Considering so many new posters have joined within the last week or two, it may be a good idea to create a new sub section of ‘The Record Store’. This new sub section can house all of the “classic or nah” threads that people may not be aware of because they weren’t here.

I was gonna go through and bump them all, but I don’t want to bury new more current threads.

@AP21

I got a suggestion fam.

Considering so many new posters have joined within the last week or two, it may be a good idea to create a new sub section of ‘The Record Store’. This new sub section can house all of the “classic or nah” threads that people may not be aware of because they weren’t here.

I was gonna go through and bump them all, but I don’t want to bury new more current threads.

Thanks for the feedback fam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back