Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW, we need your help identifying whether this is a thumb or palm, and what race it belongs to

Black or White?

• White (Banned)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Black (100k for the accusation)

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VIBE

Do More. Be Legendary.
In the Arcade section of ABW a poster by the name @Revolver Ocelot posted this:

I haven't either, but........

View attachment 81836

This took certain posters by surprise, because RO uses the n-word frequently.

you're white too ?

Hope he got vitiligo cause I've seen him post "nigga" a lot too.

Revolver responded:

Does that lil nigga in my avi look white to you?

This is his avi:

But something ain’t making sense here:

Bruh your thumb is white as fuck in the upper left corner of the pic you posted.

Instead of claiming this is another persons picture off the internet, RO continues to fight the claim his thumb is white by claiming it’s the whiteness of his palm:

It's called a palm.

giphy.gif

But upon zooming in, we can clearly see its a thumb. Palms do not have nails.

Here is his white ass thumb:

So, what say you ABW? Is @Revolver Ocelot a white using the n-word? Or did he just post another persons picture? Even tho he claims it’s his?

Let’s go

2CB31F76-9A33-4A3F-806B-BE723EE10FAD.gif

@blacksamson got on a dude ass so bad dude was quite the whole time there after them eventually logged off

People talk tough behind these sticks. All the time this my thing if you sound white or anything other than black I'll ask you to stop but if you don't I'll just put you on ignore

Unless he just super light cause my uncle reggie he 100% black but that nigga look like he white

but if thats the case then something aint adding up cause the complexion of the kid in the profile pic does not match that of the thumb in the other pic.

525629-this-is-an-image-of-a-pair-of-black-business-hands-reaching-out-to-each-other.jpg

Well in this image the thumb area with the nail is super light compared to the rest of the hand and add the lighting of where the pic was taken...I say it could be black man's thumb.

Back