Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Verzuz - King of Compton: Game vs Kendrick Lamar

Winner of this Verzuz is.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanna say Game, but Kendrick overall is a better artist. If we talkin strictly rapping I'd choose Game.

Nah, pass. I don't believe in versus.

The idea of 20 tracks trying to certify an artist's place when each track has something different for everyone. Some one might love either of these artists while also believing that GKMC and The documentary 2 are their worst projects full if their worst songs

You gonna try to match 20 songs. When these 2 have an entire catalog worth of music. If you want to debate who's better, then go listen to all their projects (actually listen, giving each project at least 3 full plays without skipping tracks) and whatever conclusion you come to I can only offer my perspective but it shouldn't change or influence your decision.

The criteria and expectations that I use to judge music/separate the "elite talents" from the "One of a kind" that are GOAT worthy, does not allow me to put Game above Kendrick in any sense. It just is, what it is.

Nah, pass. I don't believe in versus.

The idea of 20 tracks trying to certify an artist's place when each track has something different for everyone. Some one might love either of these artists while also believing that GKMC and The documentary 2 are their worst projects full if their worst songs

You gonna try to match 20 songs. When these 2 have an entire catalog worth of music. If you want to debate who's better, then go listen to all their projects (actually listen, giving each project at least 3 full plays without skipping tracks) and whatever conclusion you come to I can only offer my perspective but it shouldn't change or influence your decision.

The criteria and expectations that I use to judge music/separate the "elite talents" from the "One of a kind" that are GOAT worthy, does not allow me to put Game above Kendrick in any sense. It just is, what it is.
excuses but okay

Back