Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Time Capsule thread

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Let's take a trip down memory lane

lets talk about the things that used to be the shit back in the day but have gone the way of the dodo bird.

who remembers the BOX music channel?

Midlife crisis thread

you need at least a G to speak to me

tumblr_maiq5e3YMb1qfrkf9o2_r1_250.gif

I miss good black movies.

They used to have the best sound tracks. Like I remember buying whole sound track albums..... as big as movies have gotten, i can't remember a legit hot sound track since 8 mile, and that wasn't even black

Did anyone check for best man's 2 sound track??

I know cube and common did a track together for the last barbershop movie...

But I don't remember shit about it

I miss good black movies.

They used to have the best sound tracks. Like I remember buying whole sound track albums..... as big as movies have gotten, i can't remember a legit hot sound track since 8 mile, and that wasn't even black

I was just having this conversation not to long ago.

How the 90's have a ton of dope black movies vs the last 15 years or so.

And co-sign bout the soundtracks. Them joints was just as good if not better than the movie.

I was just having this conversation not to long ago.

How the 90's have a ton of dope black movies vs the last 15 years or so.

And co-sign bout the soundtracks. Them joints was just as good if not better than the movie.

i think black moviemakers need to form their own guild from financing to the people that work on the movies...including make up, special effects, etc...

poach some of those people who worked on Black Panther, and start something special

make your own movies. Work with black investors and make the kinds of movies you wanna make

Back