Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Ruins Everything

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
Have any of you seen that show where a guy basically shows how the sausage is made in different industries and different things, that take away the fanatical way people think of things?

What’s something that you have had enough experiences in or dealt with enough that you could ruin the perception of how this thing works for others? Or could ruin scenes in movie shows or tv shows, because what’s shown is so far from the truth of how that thing goes.

For me, at the very least it’s the movie “Cable Guy”. Soooo much of Jim Carey’s role in his job bothers me, from his power to do certain things to the way he did certain things.

For the thing that bothered me the most, he goes into the apartment of a guy who obviously lives in a building. And he feels around on the wall and blindly drills a hole in the “sweet spot”

Ok..for 1, most apartment buildings, specifically like the one dude lived in are pre ran..for 2 if it wasn’t, you’re damn sure not gonna drill blindly from the inside. For 3, a cable guy can’t just give you premium digital cable by his own choice. It’s not even possible.

What can you ruin?

Tha food bland and tasteless…tha chicken be AITE some times tho lol

Besides that I got nuttin’ 🤷🏽‍♂️
What’s funny is that I always assume the lizards thicket was the one that woulda had some kinda racist history. Always gave me Cracker Barrel vibes. But when I went in and saw brothas in the kitchen I thought it was all good.

Whole time I’ve driven to Columbia solely for some Maurice BBQ and it was racist. Can’t have shit in the south. This like when i found out that Rec Center I used to go to was ran by Jewish people who hate black people out in west Ashley.

What’s funny is that I always assume the lizards thicket was the one that woulda had some kinda racist history. Always gave me Cracker Barrel vibes. But when I went in and saw brothas in the kitchen I thought it was all good.

Whole time I’ve driven to Columbia solely for some Maurice BBQ and it was racist. Can’t have shit in the south. This like when i found out that Rec Center I used to go to was ran by Jewish people who hate black people out in west Ashley.

You drive to Columbia for Maurice’s??

:yikes1:Driving 2 hours for some racist ribs is crazy bruh lol

Lol.It’s about the journey not the destination

You closer to Savanah or Columbia?? Cuz if you just want some racist food you can just hit up Paula Deans lol

On some real shit tho don’t spend ya money there fam….ion care who own or run it now tbh….fuck them now for their then

Which one did you go to? It was mostly black people working on the one on Devine when I was there. Of course white folks in West Columbia and a mostly white downtown too

Which one did you go to? It was mostly black people working on the one on Devine when I was there. Of course white folks in West Columbia and a mostly white downtown too

Which one on Devine?? By Tech?? Cuz that shit closed down…

I’m tellin’ y'all Lizards Thicjet ain’t what it used to be…there’s 1 right by my crib…right by my job and right by my moms and I haven’t been in a few years cuz they started getting whack

Esther’s Soul Food Kitchen in Sandhills shittin’ on LZ

No one can ruin anything for me...I operate on a pretty high level of suspected fuckery that damn near nothing can surprise me.
I used to read alotta Bertrand Russell.. Dude perspective is crazy, but also enlightened.

However I have consistently ruined people's confidence in boxing fandom.... specifically on the category of Laila Ali. I've gotten several people very angry on that subject. Mainly due to the way I argue. I know I'm a difficult person to argue with.... But on the subject of boxing..... I'm brutal.

Which one on Devine?? By Tech?? Cuz that shit closed down…

I’m tellin’ y'all Lizards Thicjet ain’t what it used to be…there’s 1 right by my crib…right by my job and right by my moms and I haven’t been in a few years cuz they started getting whack

Esther’s Soul Food Kitchen in Sandhills shittin’ on LZ
Damn I haven't been back in a minute so I didn't know. I wonder if it got taken out when that part of town flooded. Lizard's Thicket is pretty mid, but I've only been to the one by tech

Damn I haven't been back in a minute so I didn't know. I wonder if it got taken out when that part of town flooded. Lizard's Thicket is pretty mid, but I've only been to the one by tech

Nah…it survived tha flood…it closed down not too long ago…within tha past year

Back