Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW PRESENTS: ROCAFELLA VS G-UNIT

Based on this thread

• GUnit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RocAFella

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
I remember when 50 Cent came out and there was a huge hype when Get Rich Or Die Trying was about to drop. I was living in Massachusetts. The song In Da Club was everywhere. I was living in Albany, NY when The Massacre dropped. The top 40 stations were playing all of the singles. I think he broke the Beatles record for having 5 songs in the top 10 at one time.

But when it's all said and done, his music is cool. I don't dislike him, but when you take away all the hype he's just a rapper that had the machine behind him. Once you took the machine away he stopped making hits, while Jay Z, T.I., Ludacris, Game, and later Rick Ross, and even Nas continued to have success while 50 was struggling to go gold.

But Rocafella was a monster. Even their b-team (State Property & Dipset) was dropping heat while Jay was going through his beef with Nas.

When it's all said and done, Rocafella>>>G-Unit.

You could probably go 21 rounds without Jay Z and Rocafella would still win.

I remember when 50 Cent came out and there was a huge hype when Get Rich Or Die Trying was about to drop. I was living in Massachusetts. The song In Da Club was everywhere. I was living in Albany, NY when The Massacre dropped. The top 40 stations were playing all of the singles. I think he broke the Beatles record for having 5 songs in the top 10 at one time.

But when it's all said and done, his music is cool. I don't dislike him, but when you take away all the hype he's just a rapper that had the machine behind him. Once you took the machine away he stopped making hits, while Jay Z, T.I., Ludacris, Game, and later Rick Ross, and even Nas continued to have success while 50 was struggling to go gold.

But Rocafella was a monster. Even their b-team (State Property & Dipset) was dropping heat while Jay was going through his beef with Nas.

When it's all said and done, Rocafella>>>G-Unit.

You could probably go 21 rounds without Jay Z and Rocafella would still win.
50 nicer than his hype dying off displayed him to be, he fell off cause he became a caricature of his own music. His rhymes on non mixtape music were trash

Flipside better than Badnews?

R.Dogs better than Dont push me

9e67725.gif

Look at this....

Look at this bullshit

Back