Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Podcast: When should episodes be dropped?

When should episodes be dropped?

• Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Other (explain in post)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
We will choose the podcast hosts and set up based off the votes of the ABW Community. I’m going to make a series of threads that I need the community to vote in and we will get the podcast set up and running.

In this thread, please vote on the day you think an episode should be dropped. In the comments please put whether it should be evening or mornings.

id recommend where there aren't other pods dropping around the same time.

Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays seem to be the less competitive space *shrugs*

id recommend where there aren't other pods dropping around the same time.

Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays seem to be the less competitive space *shrugs*
Ain't those days different days in others places cuz where you at?

Ain't those days different days in others places cuz where you at?

lol what? Most folks on here are in the states im assuming...

Im one hour ahead of NY/NJ time.

The biggest joints for content in this arena seem to drop on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday... which seems to me... leaves a gap in days for good content

I don’t think it matters what day it drops because only we listening for now but if I was to put a day on it I’d say it should be released Thursday

lol what? Most folks on here are in the states im assuming...

Im one hour ahead of NY/NJ time.

The biggest joints for content in this arena seem to drop on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday... which seems to me... leaves a gap in days for good content
most are in the states but i am sure its people in europe and hawaii or the in southeast asia.

why you giving me shit?

I like Thursday or Sunday evening

typically slower days

ones leading into the weekend vibe, ones leading out of it

it can be the warm up or the regroup for the week and kinda set the tone on the boards

whenever the people are free to make it.......after the editing.......then after that.

you guys have to do the timing first.

Other than the weekend, don't think any podcast drops on the weekend, it really doesn't matter.

Most folks either gonna listen to it the day it drops or download it and listen later.

Back