Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Members.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
What is something you learned from another poster? It could be about the poster above you or you can tag them.

What is something you learned from another poster? It could be about the poster above you or you can tag them.
I've learned from u about a few life perspectives I otherwise wld've had 0 insight on. ur open to answering questions n elaborating on ur lived experiences. I'd never before talked with someone who had gotten their partner's name tatted on them, for example. Well, I probably have but they didn't volunteer it n I haven't asked them about it.

u talked about it without shame n gave me insight into why sum1 wld, why u'd do it again n why u don't regret it. all those things were inconceivable to me before n I'm not sure how long it wld've been before I got a chance to ask someone that, without making them feel attacked, in other circumstances.

I've learned from u about a few life perspectives I otherwise wld've had 0 insight on. ur open to answering questions n elaborating on ur lived experiences. I'd never before talked with someone who had gotten their partner's name tatted on them, for example. Well, I probably have but they didn't volunteer it n I haven't asked them about it.

u talked about it without shame n gave me insight into why sum1 wld, why u'd do it again n why u don't regret it. all those things were inconceivable to me before n I'm not sure how long it wld've been before I got a chance to ask someone that, without making them feel attacked, in other circumstances.
Aww that's hella sweet.

@Reesey

I learned from her to not let a bad situation define who I am. To get up dust myself off and keep going.

So many "awes" will be in this thread. I must prepare my heart strings. Lol

Thanks Pinky, I'm glad I could add positivity to your universe. :)

Now I'm dancing....
"Cause if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again"
giphy (9).gif

@BNE

I thought I asked a lot of questions but I ain't got shit on you. So you've taught me to ask even more questions. Maybe I could get an even greater understanding of things. I like how you stick to your guns which is something I do but it just reassures me that what I've been doing is okay.

Back