Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Interviews: Sam Crooke

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
For our first installment of ABW Interviews we have the villain of the site. Some posters love him, some posters hate him and even has the nigga blocked lol But sometimes I think we prematurely get the wrong impression of people at first, so I think these interviews will allow us to get to know our ABW family members alil better.

Goldie: What's good @Sam Crooke , let's start by telling the people where you're from.

Sam Crooke: Dallas, Tx land of tha trill, by way of tha West Side of Town

Goldie: What do you do for a living?

Sam Crooke: IT Help Desk, freelance graphic designer part time gigolo

Goldie: What is something people might be surprised to know about you?

Sam Crooke: I speak fluent Spanish and going to school for my masters degree in computer science

Goldie: Who are your favorite rappers?

Sam Crooke: Chamillionaire, Future, Cam'ron, Killer Mike, I listen to a lot of undaground stuff, preCarter 3 Wayne

Goldie: When did you start posting on forums?

Sam Crooke: I wanna say when I was 17 I think. I'm not the lurker type.

Goldie: You never was this vocal on the IC, what made you embrace the "villain" role?

Sam Crooke: What's life without sin? I've posted long enough to see the world burn. I've always been a shit talker offline. Sometimes you gotta call out things you might see as lies. Then I like to shake things up. I know when to stop tho. I would be a better villian if I used my own gifs. But ABW is saturated with wack imitations.

Goldie: Who are your favorite ABW posters?

Sam Crooke: ChiCity is a great one, You, ChiTown-B, Du up there when he stop trying to cockblock, BNE I don't want no static bro she a funny poster oh can't forget Azlyn

Goldie: Who are your least favorite posters?

Sam Crooke: @AP21 I'd throw a chair at sumbitch

Goldie: U and AP always seem to be going at it, did you have an issue with him prior to ABW or is this something new?

Sam Crooke: This a innanet web forum b, I get things need to be done and you need help running the place.... but this nigga takes things way way way to far. I member this nigga came at me for posting vaguely... in a random thoughts thread. I mean I ain't say shit bout the Mr. Mom type stuff he post. Then that nigga to sassy and he takes things to serious ol hall monitor ass nigga. Nigga deletes my post

Goldie: What would you change about ABW if u could?

Sam Crooke: Try to get sum ABW promo so we can recuit other posters... but that takes money tho

Goldie: If you could fuck with one of the chicks from ABW who would it be?

Sam Crooke: @Azlyn ... latĂ­n chicks gotta special place in my heart b

Aight, just sent @BDP about 100 questions. Let me know if you're down to get interviewed next.

Back