Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Court: Kandy Vs Chicity

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
Welcome back to ABW Court.

On today's docket we have Kandy aka @BigBabyMooMoo vs Chicity aka @CanWeTalk

Kandy claims Chicity broke ABW store rules by giving away free name changes . Chicity denies these claims.

When ready, drop your opening statements. @BigBabyMooMoo @CanWeTalk

The jury will be a public poll.

So Candy snitchin basically about some shit that didnt even affect her in any way.

How is this a court case?

Its just snitchin.

So is this almost like callin the cable company when you got connection issues, but forgot you stealing cable?

You know what never mind

People of the court,

I stand here today in awe that my partner in modship would break a rule or take it upon himself to not charge a customer for a transaction but say he did. I think it was sneaky and untrustworthy. Hadn’t I called it out, he probably would’ve kept it a secret. Who knows how many others got away with this. It isn’t up to him on how someone should spend their money in the ABW store. I also recall the rule in the store being no reneges. If he felt it was a waste of money, he could’ve asked if he still wanted to do it but even then the rule has been NO RENEGES. He didn’t hesitate to ask me if I wanted to spend my 25ms after I made a purchase.

If this is how the store is ran, where the banker decides whether or not a transaction is smart and not the actual customer, id like my money back from my recent transaction.

I'm accused of giving a free name change but a name change never happened

Where is the crime?

I rest my case your honor

well why say you charged him? Why not inform him?
What makes you the one to decide whether a person should get the name change or not?

It’s been plenty of people who came in the store wanting something then changing their mind but told they couldn’t renege.

Back