Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW COMMUNITY OUTREACH

Eartha Clit

How are you?
Site President
I would like for the ABW community to come together to help give to communities around the states.

We can come together to give at least twice a year or come together to help a fellow member in their time of need.

I believe we can do great things as a community and possibly gain more members. Even though y’all be wilding on here.

It’s been proven what we can do as you guys have already come together to help my students with books and my cheer team with trophies.

If you or anyone you know are in need of assistance, please reach out to me so I can post about it here. I would like this to be a success.

If you would like to help with this, please let me know as well.

I see you Kandy.

And I totally agree. I fully support this.
While I have tons of ideas in the hows and who’s…..I can also stfu and listen and follow others leads.

It’s been talk in back channels that I think should finally be brought to the forefront, all based around helping the community.

A few dollars here and there can make a world of difference in someone’s life.
Paying someone’s bills for the holidays, buying toys for kids in the hospital, adding to the reward pot to find killers, donating to those with business ideas, an ABW scholarship and that’s just a few.

We got too much right here to not utilize it to help others.

Hell even if you donate to your favorite charity in the name ABkackweb can help you with a write off, help the community and grow the brand.

And since we all from different backgrounds, we can also offer mentorship.
Even if it’s thru email or a few zoom calls a month. Every but helps.

That mentorship doesn’t just have to be the youth, it can be those who just came home too. A lot of them dudes are still lost.

we can be a ray of light for people in dark places.

And since we all from different backgrounds, we can also offer mentorship.
Even if it’s thru email or a few zoom calls a month. Every but helps.

That mentorship doesn’t just have to be the youth, it can be those who just came home too. A lot of them dudes are still lost.

we can be a ray of light for people in dark places.
Sir. Take your ideas elsewhere!

Focus on one thing.

We will grow but I would like to focus on ONE thing at a time.

My first ideas are helping with school supplies and around the holidays help with food for thanksgiving and gifts for children. That’s what the focus will be.

Now, if you need to write this off on your taxes ask @DOS_patos
However, like @Tayboo said I much rather donate to something I can see the money going to.

So, we will start with a school supplies drive. I am going to go to schools nearby and see if they are in need of supplies for students.
Then, I will choose a school and that can be the school we donate to. If any of you know of a school in your area who needs supplies, please let me know and we can donate to them. I don't want all of the donations coming to Houston when its places all over who need help.

You can make your own thread for what you need like I did for my cheer team. This thread is for something I plan to do annually.
I was going to ask the community every month or so for us to find a cause to donate to and it would be posted in the title

It could have been the school drive like you’re saying or something each of us is running.

I wanted to make it The Official ABW Charity Thread.

Love this idea!! I would rather donate for stuff here then some big non profit where my money will more then likely go to overhead rather then the actual cause.

SN: I swear Dos stays with a vision...
A man without a vision for his family and/or community is a liability to both.

#barz

Back