Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW AWARDS 2021 (Nominations)

You know what, come to think of it, I just might have you confused with another poster. My bad, man.

66d61c24b86910ce17047005e8e44955.png

...but, let's just say, as a goof, I were to ask you if you've ever harassed anyone on this site for being a witch. What would you say? Like over the course of a few months, that sound like something you would do?

Mannn... I think i overstand

This is about Kandy right?

Kandy.... if you're watching.... Please come back.

My bad for calling you a witch.
Yeah I saw that fellas be careful thread. I stayed cleared and didn't even post....have me defending things that yall will never open your mind too.But every woman with gemstones and sage doesn't do witchcraft. I might need to create a new thread ...lol. like I know you share some of my beliefs. But some things are not as they seem. And what is referred to as voodoo or witchcraft often is not that at all.

Many indigenous practices ( aka now labeled as witchcraft) have been flipped and used against the people it was created for.

Yeah I saw that fellas be careful thread. I stayed cleared and didn't even post....have me defending things that yall will never open your mind too.But every woman with gemstones and sage doesn't do witchcraft. I might need to create a new thread ...lol. like I know you share some of my beliefs. But some things are not as they seem. And what is referred to as voodoo or witchcraft often is not that at all.

Many indigenous practices ( aka now labeled as witchcraft) have been flipped and used against the people it was created for.
Gemstones represent the 12 tribes and burning sage isn't witchcraft lady.

The only problem I had with Kandy was her narcissistic manipulative Delilah like energy. Not many saw her leadership errors until you came and broke it down. Then there was another female poster that pointed out how most posters didn't see Kandy's errors because of the asskissing.

I only posted in the "Be Careful Fellas" thread because @deadeye mentioned me and was curious of my experiences with Voodoo culture. I'm Haitian and was raised in it.

Gemstones represent the 12 tribes and burning sage isn't witchcraft lady.

The only problem I had with Kandy was her narcissistic manipulative Delilah like energy. Not many saw her leadership errors until you came and broke it down. Then there was another female poster that pointed out how most posters didn't see Kandy's errors because of the asskissing.

I only posted in the "Be Careful Fellas" thread because @deadeye mentioned me and was curious of my experiences with Voodoo culture. I'm Haitian and was raised in it.

The thread as whole seem to generalize spiritual tools used by women and many of these practices are done by men. Not saying there aren't women or men who use those tools in what would be labeled as "evil or demonic" but it's more individuals tapping into the light side of that work. It's very often put into a framework of shadow work or dark things all the time.

I would love to hear more about your positive experience with spiritual tools in regards to your Haitian culture. The thread was just very one-sided . And if you have 1st hand experience with tarot, moon work, shell castings etc etc....please share. As I either missed that part of postings.

Side note: that Lady word...seemed to imply some shade...but I am gonna air on the side of positivity and dismiss it.

Last edited:
The thread as whole seem to generalize spiritual tools used by women and many of these practices are done by men. Not saying there aren't women or men who use those tools in what would be labeled as "evil or demonic" but it's more individuals tapping into the light side of that work. It's very often put into a framework of shadow work or dark things all the time.

I would love to hear more about your positive experience with spiritual tools in regards to your Haitian culture. The thread was just very one-sided . And if you have 1st hand experience with tarot, moon work, shell castings etc etc....please share. As I either missed that part of postings.

Side note: that Lady word...seemed to imply some shade...but I am gonna air on the side of positivity and dismiss it.
No shade. Excuse my lingo....... mi lady 😁

But yeah, drop ya 2 cents. Share ya stories.
I did say that men are the most dangerous.

Although the thread title is warning men from women that do voodoo or whatever. Its the men that are more dangerous.
Warlocks, Voodoo Priest, Witch Doctors etc
They the worst.
Even more worst are the male witches because they are disgusting.
Anyway. I'm out. Peace. Gotta fix something

Back