Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW 2020 Year End Auction

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Auctioneer Galesburg IL - Welcome to Kyle Kelso Auctions

It's been a while since we had one of these. Feels like the feeling has been somewhat restored to the board over the past few weeks.

Rules are pretty simple. You place a bid on someone during a specified time and others outbid you.

Changing things up just a lil bit. There is a $5M entry fee for fellas. Non negotiable. Send the money to @Bank who will confirm if money was received.

The person who is won by the highest bidder will get a banner to go under their avi that will read what the winner wants. (obviously nothing in poor taste and will be approved by me prior to issuing the badge). In the past, the person who was won had to send a non sexual picture. Think yearbook type shit. But that will be left up to the parties for this. Whatever is decided between the two will be the prize. The person then has 72 hours to comply. If they do not, then the person forfeits half of their remaining bank. The person has to send me a PM to tell me if the person has or hasn't delivered on their end of the deal.

Oh, and the winning amount will go to the person who was bid on for them to have in their bank

I'm gonna try to keep the post under the OP updated. If you not keeping up with the bids, then that's on you.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo....with that being said. Leggo

And if you didn't send the entry fee, it don't count anyway

Back