Welcome To aBlackWeb

abolish the cop in your head and heart

Children are your ward and don't have the capacity to think as broadly as an adult.

Why are they comparing average citizens to kids?

Also, I don't think children should be beat. I do believe in corporal punish though. It shouldn't be used in every circumstance with every child though.
I know my nephew's for sure don't listen until there dad taps them a bit.

ShallowRightAustraliansilkyterrier-max-1mb.gif

There is a difference between whipping and excessive (which can be deemed a form of abuse)

I knew Race made this thread because nothing in the title was capitalized

Keep up the good work

I don’t think whippings or even corporal punishment is needed as much as we think. I get it our parents and people throughout the world have been doing it for 1000s of years. Say stuff like spare the rod spoil the child but they quote it out of context. But it stressful being a parent especially a new parent dealing with a kid that’s 3 or 4 or 5. And it’s ok to a lot of parents. But they have classes on this on how to discipline without being physical at all. Which tends to work better.

Ion know man..its like, when I was a kid..it was an accepted thing that when you run from the cops. When they catch you, they're bringing a ass whopping wit them. Not saying that it was a correct way of thinking.

Ion know man..its like, when I was a kid..it was an accepted thing that when you run from the cops. When they catch you, they're bringing a ass whopping wit them. Not saying that it was a correct way of thinking.

I mean you did live in the South as a black person. We know the deal

Back