Welcome To aBlackWeb

A what age did you stop giving a f##k of what people thought of your taste in hiphop?

For me it s was in 2015 back on the old IC(R.I.P). This one poster who listens to A.S.A.P Rocky and Drake had the nerve to call Twisted Insane wack smh.

i'm still in this bitch reppin state property till the death of me

hqdefault.jpg

I remember in high school I used to listen to X Clan. The white kids said they didn't like X Clan and that I shouldn't listen to them. I told them, "if you don't like X Clan then don't listen to them."

I remember in high school I used to listen to X Clan. The white kids said they didn't like X Clan and that I shouldn't listen to them. I told them, "if you don't like X Clan then don't listen to them."

did you throw a "SISSYYYYYYYYY!" at the end?

When the old heads on these type of sites stuck on the 90s and bitch about everything that comes out....

But nah i was always the one up on all the new shit that dropped indie and mainstream so i never gave a fuck more putting people on then anything in school.

Last edited:
For the most part, I have always had a wide range of musical taste. Spanish is my first language, so my shit is all over the place. I like what I like. If I'm by myself I'll usually go deep into my bag, if I'm around people I usually keep it somewhat on the aurface, far as shit I like. For example, I have always liked dark, lyrical rap. But when I chilled w broads on the weekends I would play some chill, party or girl friendly rap that I didn't mind listening to. Not bc I cared what they thought, but bc has "halftime" ain't really fit the vibes.

Back