Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A student caught outside of school with a AK-47 Rifle and replica AR-15 inside his vehicle in Richardson, Texas

I really wish they stop trotting out the number that 90% of Americans support background checks thats bullshit ...90 percent of Americans dont agree about shit
.i hate polls...

I dig the sentiment but regardless of the support background checks should be a part of new gun legislation

I really wish they stop trotting out the number that 90% of Americans support background checks thats bullshit ...90 percent of Americans dont agree about shit
.i hate polls...

I dig the sentiment but regardless of the support background checks should be a part of new gun legislation

It's probably correct though. Background checks have majority support in both parties but aside from federal level checks from a licensed dealer there has yet to be anything passed at the federal level regarding unlicensed sales (i.e. private party)

Here in NV you can't even do private party sales unless you involve an FFL to do a background check. ALL sales here have to involve an NICS check.

Last edited:
.i hate polls...

polls are bs… if they poll 50 people and will claim that they speak for everyone.. so if 45 ppl poll yes out of the 50 then they’ll say 90% of Americans agree/say/support etc…

Back