Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Robinhood trader tells us how he raked in a 2,400% return in 5 days as the coronavirus and oil hammered markets

Can i get a quick tutorial on the call loss and call limit option?

There are some short term opportunities to be had with relatively low risk as well though. Hint, look into gold stocks or ETFs. It’s like 25:1 potential upside for some of them. Short term meaning holding for couple weeks or so max.

There are some short term opportunities to be had with relatively low risk as well though. Hint, look into some gold ETFs. It’s like 25:1 potential upside for some of them. Short term meaning holding for couple weeks or so max.
so you joining the stock market game or you just yapping?

So basically a guy with money made more money on the stock market. This a cool story I guess, but it sounds like business as usual. And if you are imply black people are dumb for not buying thousands in stock, while this was going on imma have to disagree.

NOT NECESSARILY , a consultant doesn't mean big bread he worded it nicely if you fix your peoples computers your technically a consultant. Most real tech consultants say " i am a tech consultant for multiple companies" a nigga saying im a consultant in the technology sector is open and shut wording you would want somebody to ask what companies you work

Last edited:
Your taxes must be a nightmare.
It’s not as bad as you think. I was left scratching my head on few documents trying to plug in the right info from the broker form you get at the end of year, but you can transfer all the data electronically from that form so it does it for you, or you can just plug in the sums losses and gains which the document already calculates and this the figure the IRS needs..I’m not a tax pro but I got through it. First year I gained thousands but it didn’t affect my tax liability from what I noticed and not sure why. Can’t remember if because I worked a regular job and was already gettin taxed heavy enough there or maybe the fact I never withdrew money out the account, or if because an exemption from school or what. Second year I lost half what I gained, (still experimenting) and third year I lost a little less than that and used these losses to offset my tax liability a bit. Not sure how it will be next year, when I file because God willing I plan withdraw this year at least buy a new crib in August.

Last edited:
Back