Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Pill That Appears To Kill Cancerous Tumors Has Been Created

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
"Our cancer-killing pill is like a snowstorm that closes a key airline hub, shutting down all flights in and out only in planes carrying cancer cells," says the professor who has been developing the new drug over the past 20 years.

Known as AOH1996, it targets a cancerous variant of a protein called proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA).

In its mutated form, PCNA is "critical" in the replication of DNA, and the repair of all "expanding tumours".

AOH1996 is being worked on by City of Hope, one of America's largest cancer research and treatment organisations.

Professor Linda Malkas, who has been developing the drug, explained: "PCNA is like a major airline terminal hub containing multiple plane gates.

"Data suggests PCNA is uniquely altered in cancer cells, and this fact allowed us to design a drug that targeted only the form of PCNA in cancer cells.

full story: https://news.sky.com/story/cancer-k...umours-is-now-being-tested-on-humans-12932133

Free Healthcare plus my insurance gon knock that price off god forbid I ever need it.

Not to mention that pill is probably $10 to produce, so in Canada itll cost like $25 even without insurance and in the US itll cost $500 with insurance and $3500 without insurance cause thats how the US do!
Can't imagine having to pay hospital bills. That's crazy. Only thing they really try to charge you for is ambulance rides and that's only $45 and most people don't even pay that shit.

Can't imagine having to pay hospital bills. That's crazy. Only thing they really try to charge you for is ambulance rides and that's only $45 and most people don't even pay that shit.
Yea man. The US is wild. Best country to live in. Worst country to live in.

Im gon stop derailing though

45??? These bitches charged me 2800 to take us 2 blocks

And refused the insurance so a player had to pay that …. I’m fighting that of course

Yo I be in the hospital taking ginger ale out the fridge without asking nobody filling my cup with mad ice, and telling these doctors to hold a frank and run me that morphine or hydromorphine.

Even swung on security one time. He was tripping tho. The other security said they respected it.

They fuck with me heavy over there after the last 2 yrs lmao. Nurses legit pull up to say hello when they see my name on the board.

Man fuck the US 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had friends who took a $15-20 Uber/Lyft ride to the hospital and that same price back to their home

Back