Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I'm planning on going with my wife. Groupon has a dope deal that seems to always be at play.
I did my own research and created a plan. This was the most difficult trip I planned because there is so much to do. I will be staying in LA Fortuna by the arenal volcano. White water rafting, zip line, hanging bridges over the trees, atv, nature hike is what I'm planning to do. The last day, get a hotel in San Jose so we are closer to the airport. It is a 3hr drive from airport to LA Fortuna. Everything is spaced out in Costa Rica.

Next year, I want to stay at Puerto Viejo on the Caribbean side. They have the black sand beaches. I been to one in iceland. Those beaches are dope.

You renting a car while you out there or getting a driver?
Since I cut down the size of my orginal plan, we can go either way. We will be staying in one area for the majority of the time. I saw some videos on driving in Costa Rica. The city and cost seem to be easy to drive. Has a high way. It is when you get to the rainforest where you have bumps and gravel/dirt roads. Roads get narrow as well. Private transportation to the rainforest is expensive due to the distance. So it is advised to go as a group and split cost. Rain is unpredictable and they do have mud slides at certain places that can shut down a road. A 4x4 vehicle would be advised. Renting a vehicle has it's own issues. There are fees that are not shown on your purchase until you get there. That includes the majore rental companies like Enterprise because I think they work with 3rd party businesses. Some people get scammed

You know how lord of the rings, the word isn’t real. So a lot of the clothing and gear is just inspired by what we’ve grown to see as the clothing of royals and warriors?

I wonder why there isn’t a creator, even on a small scale, or maybe I just have never came across it.

That has sorta that fantasy warrior, royal vibe, with primarily African nations. With African lore that goes through more than just everyone’s favorite Egypt.

Dark fantasy, with African gods and goddesses, lore filt with African folklore creatures. I feel like it’s dying to be made, and I can see Johnathan Majors as a key character.

Theres just so much history to pull from, things that people know nothing about and can be introduced to. Giving Africa folklore and spirituality a presence in that space.

Some shit Shannon Sharpe said today hit a cord wit me.

He said, until the lion learns to read, write, and speak.

The story will only be told from the hunters perspective

MpZ80yxwH_avatar-1695402422674.jpg

Back