Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Tito Jackson Thread

I only picked mine because of the rewards. Otherwise I wouldn't pick one with fees
I have that plan too. I want one of those 2%/3% cash back credit cards. By then, I expect my finances to absorb the annual fees.

My long term goal is to get one of those top tier Amex credit cards, to get into the Centurion Lounge, and to reward me for travels

I have that plan too. I want one of those 2%/3% cash back credit cards. By then, I expect my finances to absorb the annual fees.

My long term goal is to get one of those top tier Amex credit cards, to get into the Centurion Lounge, and to reward me for travels

That’s my goal too, to get one of their high tier credit cards but unfortunately it can’t be Amex

I didn't know they get that high. Mines 50

Chase sapphire for the win. Mine has a $200 annual fee but it is worth it. I needed a good travel cars with benefits. I got the additional bonus 60,000 points = $600 when I signed up. Had to spend a certain amount in. Less than 3 months. That was easy since I put everything and bills on the card to boost my points. I don't use it out of a need. Just the benefits.

This done paid for and round trip flight to greece and a few hotels off my points alone. The points go up 25% more when I purchase travel through them i stead of directly with the airline or hotel.

Depending on your spending habits, annual fees are worth it

That’s my goal too, to get one of their high tier credit cards but unfortunately it can’t be Amex

How does your company pay for your stuff? Do you spend your money and they reimburse you? Or they pick and pay for everything?

If the first, better put everything on your card with the best benefits and rack up points. That's what my old coworker use to do when he had to fly for work. He had a per diem.

How does your company pay for your stuff? Do you spend your money and they reimburse you? Or they pick and pay for everything?

If the first, better put everything on your card with the best benefits and rack up points. That's what my old coworker use to do when he had to fly for work. He had a per diem.

Me getting credit cards has nothing to do with work. It was me making stupid decisions when I was younger

I get per diem every day I work and use a company credit card for things I need for work

Last edited:
Chase sapphire for the win. Mine has a $200 annual fee but it is worth it. I needed a good travel cars with benefits. I got the additional bonus 60,000 points = $600 when I signed up. Had to spend a certain amount in. Less than 3 months. That was easy since I put everything and bills on the card to boost my points. I don't use it out of a need. Just the benefits.

This done paid for and round trip flight to greece and a few hotels off my points alone. The points go up 25% more when I purchase travel through them i stead of directly with the airline or hotel.

Depending on your spending habits, annual fees are worth it
I have nfcu flagship. 3x points on travel and 2x points on everything else. Also get tsa credit and free amazon prime. I've been told they're planning to revamp it but no idea when it'll be. I'd be upset if they increased the fee lol

IMG-1060.jpg

He dead look like he finna shout YBz up:lol10:

everytime I see a new “hip hop started in Alabama” video this what they be looking like.

Back