Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Janet Jackson Thread

First time going out w the homies in a while seeing my boy cupcakung it w some dirty white chicks got me on Umar shit lol but I ain’t no hater I’m a let him live lol

Say what you want about him, but you can't say that man's not a warrior:

And, as always, the comments section is undefeated:

Fleece strengh of 100 gays Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 23-20-43 Fleece Johnson in his prime 😂😂.png

Shaq laughing clip.gif

Last edited:
It all depends on what you think the agenda is. If you're saying they are trying to normalize gay and interracial relationship, then you're right, because in today's world, regardless of how you feel about it, those two things are normal. If you believe it's all part of some plot to make everyone LBGTQ or to get everyone to swirl, that's probably bullshit.

Meanwhile the actual real agenda is fascist, white conservative ignorance must be protected at all costs

Uncomfortable conversations with people are always tough but it seems like ones with men/homies are tougher.

It's difficult to receive criticism from someone when you project they are trying to talk down to you. Or just being flat out dismissive.

It can be a weird space to navigate.

Uncomfortable conversations with people are always tough but it seems like ones with men/homies are tougher.

It's difficult to receive criticism from someone when you project they are trying to talk down to you. Or just being flat out dismissive.

It can be a weird space to navigate.
Grown men should be to talk about anything. The “ tough” of a conversation comes in with other reasons. Usually the lack or refusal of understanding, entitlement, lack of control, how tone is used, even possible mental issues or placing the bag in front of respect.

It also depends on the relationship. Channing showed up to Brandon’s kids party and birth. Brandon should have never disrespect that man because they couldn’t work together.

Plus if a man has always helped another man in his times of need,you don’t disrespect that type dude.

Communication and respect for history should alway prevail. Brandon lashing out is not business.

Been reading some Greek myths lately. I forgot how crazy most of them are. Pretty much every major myth starts off with Zeus cheating on Hera and getting some human chick pregnant. Dude had no chill. Hercules is both the great grandson and half-brother of Perseus. That means Zeus got his own great granddaughter pregnant.

You know what’s funny, on one side it seem funny cause it seem like you should talk to woman about what they are interested in.

Then you experience women..and you realize..

I care more about what I’m interested in, and if you don’t too, ion care. Cause you either fucking or enjoying my company. And that’s all we owe each other

Back