Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION A Black Queen goes viral for explaining the reasons she dislikes UnSexyy Red

It seems that people care more about the messenger than the message.

Lots of older black men have been saying this but we get called, "haters", "misogynsts", "out of touch", "anti feminists".

A black woman says the same shit and suddenly people are listening.

She's the best messenger though. She's a woman, and not some super uppity and prim woman, so it's not easy to discount what she said. She was 100% right though. Sexy Red's fanbase seems to be largely young girls. That should alarm everyone in our community.

Don't like her either but her complaints can be with other female rappers as well

I was about to comment the same thing, until I started thinking about it. This isn't the case, really. The main thing she is harping on is the fact that she seems to make a mockery of certain types of black women and will tear apart the self-esteem of girls who fit into that category. I can't really say that any of the other top women in rap right now do that. Latto, Nicki, Meg, Cardi, etc. I could maybe see Glorilla having some bars like that on some ignorant shit, but that's about it.

Also, please preface everything that I say with the fact that I might not really know what the fuck I'm talking about cuz I don't really spend time listening to much of their music.

She's a plant. The fault lies with the white supremacist jews who intentionally put her out to further destroy the youth and piss us off

Ratchet music has a place
She's a plant. The fault lies with the white supremacist jews who intentionally put her out to further destroy the youth and piss us off
Idk about white supremacist or Jews having anything to do with it. I'm surprised artist like Sexxy Red weren't now mainstream popular 20 years ago when Kia and Trina were rapping.

Sexxy Red is a more realistic representation of what Black women in rap culture look and sound like. For this purpose I am combing hood and rap culture. I'm not sure what to say, but I grew up in a few different hoods. On average, the girls/women were just like Sexxy Red. That's over 20 years ago. No plant. More like the real deal finally.

Idk about white supremacist or Jews having anything to do with it. I'm surprised artist like Sexxy Red weren't now mainstream popular 20 years ago when Kia and Trina were rapping.

Sexxy Red is a more realistic representation of what Black women in rap culture look and sound like. For this purpose I am combing hood and rap culture. I'm not sure what to say, but I grew up in a few different hoods. On average, the girls/women were just like Sexxy Red. That's over 20 years ago. No plant. More like the real deal finally.
Ehh..

20240628_143328.jpg

How does this change that pushing someone like Sexxy Red isn't a conspiracy, it's just common sense. They tested waters with the Nickis, Cardis, and City Girl type acts; the next natural progression was to get an actual hood chicken, not the overly polished ones who could be white girls with a tan. Sexxy Red is bringing the authentic hood rat energy. You didn't need a mastermind to find that model, you just needed someone to promote it. America has more Sexxy Reds than there aren't, so I expect more variations of this model in the future. It's not that different from drill music success

I see where your head is at but Sexy Redd is…different

Its kinda hard to explain but very apparent and distinct
Sexy Redd isn’t attractive and she isn’t ugly, she’s just the right kind of good looking that’s relatable enough to indulge with but in a weird way feel better than. Like women who purposely hangout wit certain kind of women and use them as a barometer for what’s too far. Sexy Red is a bop heat check.

Back