Welcome To aBlackWeb

A 29 years old steals a small plane in Tupelo, Mississippi and threatens to crash it into a Walmart

Mr.LV

OG

Police evacuate stores in Mississippi after a pilot of a 'stolen' aircraft threatens to crash into a Walmart

Police have evacuated several stores in Tupelo, Mississippi, after a pilot threatened to crash their aircraft into a Walmart.

The pilot of the small aircraft is understood to have taken the plane from Tupelo Airport at around 5am, and has been flying over the small town in circles for over an hour.

‘The pilot has made contact with E911 and is threatening to intentionally crash into Wal Mart on West Main.

‘TPD has worked with Wal-Mart West and Dodges on West Main to evacuate the stores and disperse people as much as practical.

'TPD also has been able to begin talking with the pilot directly.

‘At this time the situation is ongoing with TPD and all Emergency Services in our area on alert.

‘Citizens are asked to avoid that area until an all clear is given. With the mobility of an airplane of that type the danger zone is much larger than even Tupelo.’

The plane is understood to be owned by Southeast Aviation LLC, and is a nine-seater with two engines.

Governor Tate Reeves said: 'State law enforcement and emergency managers are closely tracking this dangerous situation.

'All citizens should be on alert and aware of updates from the Tupelo Police Department.'

A spokesman for Walmart told DailyMail.com: The store is currently closed and evacuated.

Somethin like this happened in Seattle in 2018 but it didn’t end so safe. Dude basically went a lil crazy with it…was up in the air doing barrel rolls and shit and wasn’t even a pilot. The dude said he figured out how to fly from playin video games. Shit was nuts.

they had the jets scrambling on this dude and everything

Somethin like this happened in Seattle in 2018 but it didn’t end so safe. Dude basically went a lil crazy with it…was up in the air doing barrel rolls and shit and wasn’t even a pilot. The dude said he figured out how to fly from playin video games. Shit was nuts.

they had the jets scrambling on this dude and everything

Damn. I wonder what dude was goin thru

He committed sucide by plane smh

I'd send a surface to air missile to em and let the wind take care of the rest.

This. Not a SAM tho, but I'm surprised a fighter jet hasn't been sent up to shoot his ass down. I'd think that's standard protocol after 9/11, especially when he's already threatened to fly it into a building.

He's prolly white and they want to take him into custody but not before stopping by Burger King first.

Back