Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video 8Ball & MJG - Take A Picture

Didn't see this coming .lol

Although it's been done before, I liked Corey-Mo's "Somebody Loves You" sample flip, it's different from what I've previously heard.

MJG crushed this too!!

That shit.was tight! I was smiling all the way through the video. They did t sell out or switch their style up just dopeness. Why can't mainstream rap be like tbis? Why did it try so hard to chNge? I wish Autotone mumble crap would die

giphy.gif

Classic Ball & G. Finally something I can relate to. I've been stuck in the wilderness for years listening to all these corny, crossover, pop culture, white folks approved ass rappers trying to figure out what was going. This shit is like a breath of fresh air. It's still a few real ones left out there. All this time I thought it was just me.

Classic Ball & G. Finally something I can relate to. I've been stuck in the wilderness for years listening to all these corny, crossover, pop culture, white folks approved ass rappers trying to figure out what was going. This shit is like a breath of fresh air. It's still a few real ones left out there. All this time I thought it was just me.

I was stuck in this for a long time and couldnt breathe

eventually HAD to open up to some new shit, just gotta weed and seed a little more

Thats why I took to Krit like I did, he was that fresh air you talkin about when I needed that feel good, unapologetically southern shit

Im all over the damn globe now, but I know where to look when I wanna go "home"

I was stuck in this for a long time and couldnt breathe

eventually HAD to open up to some new shit, just gotta weed and seed a little more

Thats why I took to Krit like I did, he was that fresh air you talkin about when I needed that feel good, unapologetically southern shit

Im all over the damn globe now, but I know where to look when I wanna go "home"
I feel you homie. I've been on a real strong jazz kick over the past few years b/c I had totally written hip hop off a few years ago. I didnt recognize it and couldn't relate to it anymore.

I got into hip hop to get away from all the typical accepted bullshit that was so prevalent in society. Being into hip hop during my era sit up completely and totally apart from society and pop culture. We took pride in the fact that we were different and so was our music and culture. But these new negroes will sell their left testicle for pop culture acceptance. I cant relate to it and I'm personally disgusted by it.

White folks and homos have defiled the game. Shit like this will never get radio play, get video spins or ever be accepted white amerikkka who have been the biggest buyers of rap music for years and I love it. They can have Jay-Z. Just give me Ball & G. This exactly what I've been feigning for. Shout out to what's left of the real.

What T-Mix been up to? I wanna see him, and 8ball & MJG reunite on them tracks.

Classic T-Mix, Ball & G. Shit is still in heavy rotation to this day. Ball dropped one of the greatest verses in the history of the game on this shit.

Classic T-Mix, Ball & G. Shit is still in heavy rotation to this day. Ball dropped one of the greatest verses in the history of the game on this shit.

This song is straight poetry in motion. Ball is a great story teller too

Back