Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent Reportedly Seeks 'Further Relief' as He Tries to Block Young Buck's Bankruptcy

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
The old adage, "It's not personal, it's just business" clearly doesn't apply to Young Buck and 50 Cent because their disdain for one another has clearly stemmed from a business deal gone wrong. So, as the legal battle between Young Buck and 50 Cent wages on, the latter seems hellbent on making his former employee rue the day that he did not deliver the two albums that he promised to make.

Now, the former colleagues appear to be playing a game of "music business" chess with one another. Young Buck filed for bankruptcy back in 2020, which would allow him to evade the debt that owes to 50 Cent. But even though Young Buck alleges that he's down on his luck, that notion hasn't stopped 50 Cent from relentlessly pursuing the money that he is owed.

According to reports, 50 Cent is now investigating ways to block Young Buck's bankruptcy. In fact, the award-winning television producer strongly believes that his former employee still owns valuable assets such as a black 2017 F-250 truck. He also alleges that Young Buck has released music after declaring bankruptcy, which may very well give his legal team the leverage that he needs to take Young Buck down once and for all.

“By failing to disclose that he owned the Black Truck, including without limitation at his meeting of creditors and on his schedules, Defendant knowingly and fraudulently, in or on connection with the Bankruptcy Case, made a false oath or account,” 50 Cent’s attorneys declared.

50 Cent's legal team is asking the court that presides over this matter to declare that Young Buck's debt to him is nondischargeable. If so, the Nashville native may not escape the wrath of 50 Cent for several years to come.

For more on this story, keep it locked.

fifty really takes that 48 laws of power shit to heart

i couldn’t go after my former homie like this, even if we had a falling out

not if i was worth 200m+ or whatever the fuck fifty is worth
he trying to take that man’s f-250 truck? lolol
that’s crazy man

That wasn't his homie though...it was an employee. 50 was his boss. They didn't grow up together. They met in the music "business." 50 paid dudes taxes n he flaked, then started runnin w Game. So not only do u owe me money, but now u runnin around w my enemy...dafuq? After 50 changed dudes life up n put em in position to win

That wasn't his homie though...it was an employee. 50 was his boss. They didn't grow up together. They met in the music "business." 50 paid dudes taxes n he flaked, then started runnin w Game. So not only do u owe me money, but now u runnin around w my enemy...dafuq? After 50 changed dudes life up n put em in position to win
so you can only be cool with people you grew up with?

I mean Game ain’t been shit in a decade that Gunit beef was 15 years ago. If the nigga has no money wtf can you gain from him. A truck for what?

Lmfao petty god

Buck brought this on himself going back to the begining.
surely at some point you've got revenge and feel satisfied though, right? If you steal some money from me and I beat you up for revenge, you expect me to let it go especially when it's more than a decade since the event right?

Buck was fucking up and publicly fucking with 50' s enemies and he put rims on an SUV he was told not to change which cost 50 a gang of money.

50 made that nigga rich.

Buck fucked that shit up.

surely at some point you've got revenge and feel satisfied though, right? If you steal some money from me and I beat you up for revenge, you expect me to let it go especially when it's more than a decade since the event right?
Nah I ain't letting shit ride

It's on until we die unless you humbly try to me make it right.

Even then I might be like Fuck ya

Wtf he supposed to give him the f he ain’t got no money?

the nigga washed up I ain’t heard shit about Buck doing anything. This shit just weird to me.

Wtf he supposed to give him the f he ain’t got no money?

the nigga washed up I ain’t heard shit about Buck doing anything. This shit just weird to me.
nah he aint washed up . his 10 mixtape series was dope .

I don't know all the details.

But I do know you never place yourself into a debt with a nigga you can't trust

50 has had his issues with Yayo and Banks,but they never have money problems.

Banks be chilling cause he's set for life as long as he's smart.

Why is Buck the only multi platinum G unit member with all these money problems?

Back