Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION 50 best cartoon characters of all time

Batman is not on the list but Harley Quinn is?

Why is Scrooge McDuck on the list?

Teen Titans, Lion-O, Samurai Jack. I feel like any show that has multiple runs in 2+ different decades should automatically crack top 50.

Zuko acknowledgement is cool...he still a bitch tho, his sister is more thorough than him.

Other than the original them other Thundercats shows were not it. You can make an argument for Samurai Jack. Why Batman ain’t on the list is kinda odd. Considering his series alone spawned a whole DC universe.

Also Betty Boop is listed...FOH. May as well let Captain Planet and Aquaman in the top 50 too.

The Boondocks should take Beavis & Butthead spot on the list, doesn't even matter what number. That shit was trash.

OPTIMUS PRIME belongs on this list top 5 easily.

1 Disney princess should be on here at least. Mulan because she's top 2 and she's not #2.

No Shrek?

Also Betty Boop is listed...FOH. May as well let Captain Planet and Aquaman in the top 50 too.

The Boondocks should take Beavis & Butthead spot on the list, doesn't even matter what number. That shit was trash.

1 Disney princess should be on here at least. Mulan because she's top 2 and she's not #2.

No Shrek?

I think it’s just for television.

Batman is not on the list but Harley Quinn is?

Why is Scrooge McDuck on the list?

Teen Titans, Lion-O, Samurai Jack. I feel like any show that has multiple runs in 2+ different decades should automatically crack top 50.

Zuko acknowledgement is cool...he still a bitch tho, his sister is more thorough than him.

I said the same thing bout Harley Quinn but then they made the point to state that she made her debut on the batman animated series and not the comics.

Cosigned your post for Zuko's sister being the thorough one....FACTS!!!

Last edited:

No Shrek?
I was a Captain Planet fan as a kid lol

She-Ra but no He-Man
No Batman
No Garfield
No Pink Panther
Nah lots of omissions

Exactly! And then they got the nerve to post the newer kiddy She-Ra, and not the old skool version??
Also...

No Optimus Prime/Megatron/Starscream

No Cobra Commander/Duke/Destro

Foh! Lol!

No Shrek?

The bolded is FAX!

Back