Welcome To aBlackWeb

5 years and 5 days after "One October" mass shooting, man running down Las Vegas Blvd stabbing folks up. Two dead, six injured

konceptjones

The one between three and three.

Two Las Vegans were killed and six other people were injured in a bizarre stabbing spree on the Strip late Thursday morning.

Yoni Barrios, 32, was booked into Clark County Detention Center on two counts of murder and six counts of attempted murder, police announced late Thursday.

“This was an isolated incident,” said Metropolitan Police Department Deputy Chief James LaRochelle in a statement. “All evidence indicates Barrios acted alone and there are no outstanding suspects at this time.”

Barrios was detained by Sands security guards and Metro officers after stabbing people while running on a Strip sidewalk. The man is not a Las Vegas resident, LaRochelle said at a news conference Thursday afternoon.

Police do not believe there was an altercation that precipitated the attacks, but they continue to investigate.

The Clark County coroner’s office late Thursday identified the two who were killed as Las Vegans Brent Allan Hallett, 47, and Maris Mareen Digiovanni, 30. The identities of those wounded have not been released.

Please don’t turn this into an anti gun-control discussion.

Anti gun??? Bruh, there were no guns used in this incident.

Fucked up thing is my moms called me yesterday asking me about this shit and I was like "huh???". I haven't watched the news in like 2-3 days and had no clue this shit even happened, and I live barely 5 minutes from the area where it went down.

Back