Welcome To aBlackWeb

4chan has apparently cracked Hunter Biden’s iPhone...

I gotta see the extent of these photo's. Maybe dude into bondage and as long as the chick of age then I don't see an issue

If true.. get him the fuck outa here. Lock his ass up.
If his father knew about it and helped cover it up get him the fuck outa here too

He knew have to remember they are a weird family. How the fuck you marry your dead brother's wife? So now you the step daddy to your nephews and nieces. Do they still call you uncle even though you both uncle and step daddy?

I mean….I honestly don’t care.

What does Hunter’s fuckery have to do with Joe? Hunter isn’t anywhere near Congress or the POTUS administration. He has no access to the government, unlike Ivanka did when her dad was sitting on the Oval Throne.

If he’s out here being a maniac, how does that effect the rest of the country? Seems like a reach to me.

Even still: Beau Biden >>>>>>>>>>>>Hunter the Fuck-up

I mean….I honestly don’t care.

What does Hunter’s fuckery have to do with Joe? Hunter isn’t anywhere near Congress or the POTUS administration. He has no access to the government, unlike Ivanka did when her dad was sitting on the Oval Throne.

If he’s out here being a maniac, how does that effect the rest of the country? Seems like a reach to me.

Even still: Beau Biden >>>>>>>>>>>>Hunter the Fuck-up
This

Also yall forgot all the shit that came out on the laptop he left at the store. Pics and videos he recorded of himself smoking crack and fucking prostitutes. If i remember correctly, one of them was with the actress from the Mulan movie giving him a footjob or some shit.

This shit is cray but in the end, he's not even in government so it doesnt really matter that much.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back