Welcome To aBlackWeb

400 Degreez or Ghetto D 🤔

400 Degreez or Ghetto D 🤔

• Total voters
Oh snap, production wise. Didn't read the title. I'm picking Ghetto D. 400 Degrees was a better cohesive album production wise but Ghetto D had more range in production (harder samples to pull off, more instruments being used). Also No Limit had 3-4 in house beatmakers and CMR only had Mannie Fresh as the producer

Oh snap, production wise. Didn't read the title. I'm picking Ghetto D. 400 Degrees was a better cohesive album production wise but Ghetto D had more range in production (harder samples to pull off, more instruments being used). Also No Limit had 3-4 in house beatmakers and CMR only had Mannie Fresh as the producer
Mannie Fresh still would out do them guys by himself. I dont think its even close. Something about No Limit production team felt cheap most the time even with them using different sounds.

Mannie Fresh still would out do them guys by himself. I dont think its even close.
Damn I'm looking at the tracklist and you maybe right. Beats By the Pound may have Fresh in music theory but their production style is very formulaic (nothing to jazzy, no improvisation). Fresh was a little more soulful and he was killing them in the instrumentation solos (like the DJ scratches in Back Dat Azz Up and the instrumentation solos in Ride w/ Me and at the end of Ha)

I'm going with 400

Ghetto D got too many samples

Back