Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only 🍺

Went ahead and got a pumpkin/ Ockroberfest beer sampler at the ABC store. Got the Sam Adams, Yuengling (didn't even know they had a pumpkin beer), dogfish pumpkin, and Kentucky Pumpkim barrel ale. Curious to see who has the better beer

Gonna be a fun weekend. Watching wrestling, a little bit of football, and drinking beer

Went ahead and got a pumpkin/ Ockroberfest beer sampler at the ABC store. Got the Sam Adams, Yuengling (didn't even know they had a pumpkin beer), dogfish pumpkin, and Kentucky Pumpkim barrel ale. Curious to see who has the better beer

Gonna be a fun weekend. Watching wrestling, a little bit of football, and drinking beer

I like Sam Adams Oktoberfest. I had it on draft one time and it was great. Haven't had the others you named. Let us know how they are.

Yessir the Cavatica stout! They had some decent beers but that was my favorite by far.

I like Rogue a lot because they have a serious variety of different types of beers. They aren’t afraid to experiment and not all of them are good, but a good portion of them are.

One time for the one time
C4F54E56-92FC-42E0-B1F1-21E941EA72E6.jpeg

for today’s festivities

F3DC489C-43C9-437E-B14C-DE3DB567BD13.jpeg

y’all inspired a nigga to get on my fall shit. Surprisingly, this shit is mad good. Wayyyy better than the pineapple shit I got the other day.

I like Sam Adams Oktoberfest. I had it on draft one time and it was great. Haven't had the others you named. Let us know how they are.
Forgot to give my report on my pumpkin beer sample. Crazy to say it but the Sam Adam's Octoberfest was the least best out of them all. I've had it in trap before and it was better than what i had. Either that or my taste buds have evolved smh lol.

Yuengling suprised me with their pumpkin ale. It was actually good. For some reason i thought i would get some type of orange esque flavor but it was actually good. Dogfish was pretty good as well.

The ones that slapped the most was the Kentucky Barrell Pumpkin Ale and this other one called Elysian Great Pumpkim Ale. The pumpkin aroma and taste was so strong with both of these. It also helped that both had a 10%abv so after 6 of them, it will get me drunk lol

I'll probably get a 6 pack if the Great Pumpkin Ale or Kentucky Barrell before the seasons over. Hopefully our liquor store will have more choices to sample. Can't get enough of the pumpkin beer lol

Forgot to give my report on my pumpkin beer sample. Crazy to say it but the Sam Adam's Octoberfest was the least best out of them all. I've had it in trap before and it was better than what i had. Either that or my taste buds have evolved smh lol.

Yuengling suprised me with their pumpkin ale. It was actually good. For some reason i thought i would get some type of orange esque flavor but it was actually good. Dogfish was pretty good as well.

The ones that slapped the most was the Kentucky Barrell Pumpkin Ale and this other one called Elysian Great Pumpkim Ale. The pumpkin aroma and taste was so strong with both of these. It also helped that both had a 10%abv so after 6 of them, it will get me drunk lol

I'll probably get a 6 pack if the Great Pumpkin Ale or Kentucky Barrell before the seasons over. Hopefully our liquor store will have more choices to sample. Can't get enough of the pumpkin beer lol
6 beers at 10% ABV in one sitting?!?! 🤯

Nah I’d be super done and would have the worst headache all day the next day, lol.

elysian just put out a their pumpkin pack. Imma check it out on my next run

8DCB90A1-89DC-4BC0-BF8C-F26E87943BC5.jpeg

but tonight, it’s back to my regular. It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve had it.
04874538-3E81-4E03-A191-A82A1B681A48.jpeg

I can't do many pumpkin beers in a sitting. Most are too sweet, so i can only do 1 at a time. Sweet Baby Jesus was the same way

I can't do many pumpkin beers in a sitting. Most are too sweet, so i can only do 1 at a time. Sweet Baby Jesus was the same way

Elysian’s Night Owl only works for me because it’s pumpkin but it’s just a hint of it. I get exactly what you’re saying. I wanna try their Pumpkin Pack just to see the lil differences between em but after fall, im good on that flavor.

Back