Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only 🍺

Anybody tried this? Shit tasty

8% too

View attachment 915013
Hadn’t tried that one. That’s a high ABV for a Helles. Usually an IPA, porter, stout, or bourbon barrel type beer has an ABV that high.

I used to love Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale but I can’t handle those high ABV beers anymore. I get gone too fast and have a killer headache the next morning.

Seein that I stay in the Seattle area now, I got access to better beers than I did in VA.

I’m a stout and Porter type of guy but I venture into the double IPAs from time to time.

Here’s what’s on deck tonite
CE997AFE-FDEB-4A41-AD7A-97EFCC7D3E4A.jpeg

Seein that I stay in the Seattle area now, I got access to better beers than I did in VA.

I’m a stout and Porter type of guy but I venture into the double IPAs from time to time.

View attachment 915108

I got put on to IPA's when I was in Seattle on business back in '06. Lazy Boy IPA was damned near all I drank while I was there.

tonights flavor. Dunno why I thought I would like this after not liking the pineapple shit I had before. Oh well. It’s not bad…it just tastes like normal beer. DE2A913D-762C-4030-9B67-8609BBCA9953.jpeg

View attachment 915108

Washington and Oregon (the best area) are some of the best areas in the United States for craft beer. I lived in Astoria, Oregon for a year and that town (which isn’t big) had 3 breweries and the Rogue pour house. Fort George has this great stout there.

Rogue is probably my favorite American brewery so I used to go to that place once a week religiously

if you’re in southern Washington (I worked in Washington while I lived in Oregon) it’s worth the trip to check out Rogue pour house or even the brewery if you’re into beer.

Washington and Oregon (the best area) are some of the best areas in the United States for craft beer. I lived in Astoria, Oregon for a year and that town (which isn’t big) had 3 breweries and the Rogue pour house. Fort George has this great stout there.

Rogue is probably my favorite American brewery so I used to go to that place once a week religiously

if you’re in southern Washington (I worked in Washington while I lived in Oregon) it’s worth the trip to check out Rogue pour house or even the brewery if you’re into beer.

You talkin about the cavatica stout? I fuck with it from time to time.

and I fuck with rogue. I had one of their dead guy joints and it changed my mind about beer

You talkin about the cavatica stout? I fuck with it from time to time.

and I fuck with rogue. I had one of their dead guy joints and it changed my mind about beer

Yessir the Cavatica stout! They had some decent beers but that was my favorite by far.

I like Rogue a lot because they have a serious variety of different types of beers. They aren’t afraid to experiment and not all of them are good, but a good portion of them are.

Yessir the Cavatica stout! They had some decent beers but that was my favorite by far.

I like Rogue a lot because they have a serious variety of different types of beers. They aren’t afraid to experiment and not all of them are good, but a good portion of them are.

Cavatica is usually what I get when the store doesn’t have the brand I like, which is this stuff here:

427E3C64-C376-4B2D-AB68-8AF5CA8C15FF.png

this is my go-to stout. I’ve tried other local stouts and they usually end up tasting too “molasses-like” for my tastes…and I love molasses. I just don’t wanna drink it.

Back