Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only 🍺

IMG_2629.jpeg I this is from a San Antonio brewery called Freetail. Out here in San Antonio a lot of locals love chamoy and Tajin and put it on damn near everything.

Me…… I’m not a fan.

I did want to be a bit adventurous, so I tried this beer which has chamoy and pineapple. It’s pretty much a sour with hints of pineapple. As soon as you crack this shit open you can smell the chamoy. Lmao. It isn’t awful, but not great either.

IMG_2630.jpeg Great variation of a Mexican beer. I’ve had this before, but never posted it on here. If you like Corona or Sol, you will love this. Super crisp beer with light touch of lime and salt.

IMG_2631.jpeg Tasty brew that lives partly up to it’s moniker.

It’s almost kingly with its crispy nature, but it has a tad bit of a bite even though it’s a Pilsner. It is a tasty brew though.

IMG_2637.jpeg Awesome brew!!

Very smooth IPA, that has beautiful tangerine and orange notes throughout. Super crisp taste. Definitely will drink this again.

Not surprised how good it is though. It’s from one of my favorite breweries

Yeah I love Lagunitas, but that 8.0% ABV would put me on my ass nowadays.
Shit, I’ve already downed 2. Lmao. It doesn’t even taste strong which is dangerous. If you get this where you reside and you like citrus flavored items…..

You will love this.

I’m a little biased because I lived in Petaluma California (the area this is brewed) and enjoyed the town and surrounding areas a lot.

IMG_2639.jpeg I’m 2 for 2 today!

Awesome Bock brewed with pecans and vanilla. It’s more vanilla flavored, but you can definitely taste a hint of pecans. Super smooth

Now this is more my speed. I’m not sure we have anything from this brewery in my area in NC.
Can’t go wrong with weaker weed brewery out of North Carolina. By far my favorite east coast brewery. One of the things I miss about being in NC besides being closer to family is that brewery.

IMG_2647.jpeg

Honestly can’t taste a lot of blueberry, but it’s still a good stout. Of course it’s heavy like most stouts, but it isn’t coffee based which is something I love. Lmao. Definitely worth a shot.

Back