Welcome To aBlackWeb

3d'Natee

She been bad for awhile now. Been knew about her locally for a min too.
I agree she should be bigger than what she is. I think it's because she's too honest.
I could've sworn she would've got a bigger look after rapping on Sway in front of Kendrick Lamar. Her style actually would have been perfect for that label.
She got bars and titties for days.

She been bad for awhile now. Been knew about her locally for a min too.
I agree she should be bigger than what she is. I think it's because she's too honest.
I could've sworn she would've got a bigger look after rapping on Sway in front of Kendrick Lamar. Her style actually would have been perfect for that label.
She got bars and titties for days.
Just goes to show the aim is to poison young black people's minds. 3d looks just as good as Meg for example but one spits real shit and the other one spits ratchet retarded shit. Guess who the mainstream deems worthy of attention smh

Bad and got bars

She should've been blew up years ago. IDK why she isn't
Y'all do know she had some music industry issues right? There is some elements of her being black balled. Also let's be real most music that's selling is easy to digest. She is a master writer so hers isn't. On top of that she isn't selling sex like that outside of her sexy Freestyle videos.

The question should be asked why we don't support her and others like Rapsody. It's getting to a point where successful woman rappers are obligated to be one way based on what's the status quo. It's up to consumers and influencers to bump there shit and give them a platform as well.

Back