Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video 38 Spesh feat AZ - Honest Truth

Produced by midnight... Daum I think the 'Son Of G Rap' album gonna be one of the dopest albums of 2018...

Great to hear AZ dropping bars again too, dude killed it with butter flow, I would love to hear AZ do some music with GFxR...

Downloaded this album yesterday and this is tha dopest “NY street album” I’ve heard in a long time. I was worried G Rap would sound dated and Spesh was gonna try too hard but this shit is banging!! No weak track...strong features and really good production...I’ll be riding out to this for a min...

Downloaded this album yesterday and this is tha dopest “NY street album” I’ve heard in a long time. I was worried G Rap would sound dated and Spesh was gonna try too hard but this shit is banging!! No weak track...strong features and really good production...I’ll be riding out to this for a min...

Yeah I ordered it on CD, Ive heard bits but I really wanna pop the CD in the car and ride out to it and listen to it track to track... Im trying not listen to it online haha but from the tracks Ive heard its fckn hard...

Also dont think G Rap will ever sound outdated, imo dude was ahead of his time with his flow and content in the 80s and his that flow has also always suited 90s and 00s style of hip hop, if anything I think hip hop caught up with him...

Yeah ordered it on CD, Ive bits but I really wanna pop the CD in the car and ride out to it and listen to it track to track... Im trying not listen to it online haha but from the tracks Ive heard its fckn hard...

No doubt...I streamed it yesterday on Apple to see what it was all about...honestly I wasn’t expecting much...after tha 3rd song I was like “FUUUUCK!!” Lmao...I downloaded and I’ve been riding and listening for tha last 24 hours lol

No doubt...I streamed it yesterday on Apple to see what it was all about...honestly I wasn’t expecting much...after tha 3rd song I was like “FUUUUCK!!” Lmao...I downloaded and I’ve been riding and listening for tha last 24 hours lol

Haha bro, Im gonna have download this and fckn ride to it if the CD doesnt turn up within the next couple days...

:smh:

Back